Re: Wedding Events and Hello Honeymoon Error

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Wedding Events and Hello Honeymoon Error

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version Android Pie (9)
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004438136505
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing Sims Mobile and have completed the wedding events. My Sims received the congratulations you are married screen but the last event Hello Honeymoon has never appeared no matter what I tried. I did some researching on line and discovered that this has happened to large amount of players.
What do you expect to see? The Hello Honeymoon event to unlock the honeymoon suite.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Is there a way to re-do the wedding events to open the Hello Honeymoon event?

Playing Sims Mobile and have completed the wedding events. My Sims received the congratulations you are married screen but the last event Hello Honeymoon has never appeared no matter what I tried. I did some researching on line and discovered that this has happened to large amount of players.

Message 1 of 2 (412 Views)

Re: Wedding Events and Hello Honeymoon Error

Could you check if the set unlocked in build mode?

2.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)