Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Multiple
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.12.18 11:32
Summarize your bug Weapon loadout and last used kit for some reason differ between Axis/Allies. If I equip a different weapon during a match then end up on the opposing team for the next game I can spawn with an entirely different loadout and/or kit. This behavior is extraordinarily frustrating and it's hard to believe you could find even a single player who wants that behavior. Only cosmetic items should be configured differently between sides.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Change a weapon or equipment for a kit during a match and then play until you end up on the opposing side of a new game.
What happens when the bug occurs? You'll spawn with a different kit than you previously configured.
What should be happening instead? Weapon loadouts and last kit used should be shared between Axis/Allies

Weapon loadout and last used kit for some reason differ between Axis/Allies. If I equip a different weapon during a match then end up on the opposing team for the next game I can spawn with an entirely different loadout and/or kit.

This behavior is extraordinarily frustrating and it's hard to believe you could find even a single player who wants that behavior. Only cosmetic items should be configured differently between sides.

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: Weapon loadout and last kit differ between Allies/Axis

★★★★ Novice

I would think u have to change the weapon for each faction. I wouldn’t know I haven’t unlocked a lot of guns yet.

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)