Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nVidia GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All types of freeplay, strongholds or mission. From GM1 to GM3.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. All types of gameplay in javelin.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.03.2019
Summarize your bug Way to low loot drops.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play through 10 Strongholds and see how much fun it is to get 3-4 MWs in total.
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't recieve any legendaries and only a few MWs.
What should be happening instead? More loot.

Two times the droprate have been good. The rest of the time I feel that we get to few yellows, and in short periods to few MWs as well. There is almost none incentive for me to play the game anymore. I'm fully stacked with MWs, and after playing 5 hours today without any drop of legendaries for anyone in my group, we gave up. It's the same in GM1 (98% purple), GM2 (95% purple) and GM3 (94% purple). 

Please fix this. It's actually the most important thing in a looter shooter. 

Message 1 of 66 (5,069 Views)

Re: Way to low droprate for yellows.

★ Apprentice

I've gotten exactly 1 legendary to drop to date with more than 100 hours in the game, almost all of that on GM1.

the drop rate is too durn low!

Message 2 of 66 (5,013 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same I’m so over purples I’m not quite able to play at G2 yet as I need a couple of good MWs to drop. But just not getting them 2 hours free play and not 1 but stupid numbers of purple. 

Not it sure if I’ll bother playing rest of week think I might end up buying Div2 now. 

Message 3 of 66 (5,006 Views)

★★ Novice

Seriously? It's a legendary for a reason... if they dropped legendaries all the time then everyone would be at max level... stop asking for handouts.. 

Message 4 of 66 (5,002 Views)

★ Novice

I've had no issue with the drop rate for Legendaries. I've gotten almost at least one a day.

Message 5 of 66 (4,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on 50 hours played and 10 legendaries. Takin into account 10 hours to finish the story.... it's way more than one every hour
Message 6 of 66 (4,993 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@R_GhosT808 wrote:

Seriously? It's a legendary for a reason... if they dropped legendaries all the time then everyone would be at max level... stop asking for handouts.. 

Well, we can agree to disagree. I think that we need to have a more consistent drop rate than the one that we have today. I have 80 hours in game, and my legendary count is 4. In total my collosus need 11 of them and with my numbers I need 220 hours for a full set. This is if I am lucky and get only the pieces I need with good inscriptions.

No mate, I really think that the game need a loot buff. There is not enough content for me to play another 140 hours at the moment. 

Message 7 of 66 (4,966 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
While I am also saying all the time, that legendaries should be rare, but I am also 100 hours in game and I have just one legendary pistol (not for my build and unusable stats, but that's another story). I really think, the rate should be higher than current. I am against raining masterworks and legendaries, but, after 100 hours, I absolutely doesn't feel rewarded for playing strongholds or killing other legendary and named enemies ...
Just a small increase might fix my feelings.
Message 8 of 66 (4,884 Views)

Re: Way to low drop rate for yellows.

★★ Novice

I am 45 hours in. A casual gamer with a fultlime job. i have never seen a Masterwork or a Legendary in this game so far. 

Message 9 of 66 (4,745 Views)

Re: Way to low drop rate for yellows.

★★★★ Apprentice

I do agree that the game cannot give to much loot since we play to get loot, but the state of loot drops at the moment is a little to low. The night before the patch we had a loot-festival, and I don't understand why they haven't hotfixed the loot back? It's sunday, so that may be the answer. Hopefully fixing the loot will be done tomorrow Standard smile

Message 10 of 66 (4,554 Views)