Way to low drop rate for yellows.

by Esppx

Original Post

Re: Way to low droprate for yellows.

★★★ Newbie

Seriously? There is no way you can hold this opinion. 100 PLUS hours with 0 legendary drops and you are telling me that we are asking for a handout? How do those crazy pills taste?

Message 11 of 66 (694 Views)

Re: Way to low drop rate for yellows.

★★★ Novice

Been playing since day 1 and around 6 - 8 hours per day. I have finished the  challenge of valor and have gotten 0 (ZILCH) Legendaries to date.
Thank God The Division is open next week because this game is broke.

Message 12 of 66 (681 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not asking for handouts. Just would like to gat at least 1 legendary to drop after around 200 hours of game time. So far nothing. You are probably one of those that brag about all your drops all the time.
Message 13 of 66 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

82 hours played - 3 legendaries - not a single legendary in the last 20 hours played.

Message 14 of 66 (671 Views)

★★ Novice

After 1.03 update mastertwork and legendary drop is lower than before the update.

Message 15 of 66 (660 Views)

★ Novice

->#(-,@,-(-#Summon the loot

Message 16 of 66 (657 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I agree Brukkx, the drop rates of MWs and legendaries after the patch have been bad. 

I also agree with the rest here, it's no fun to play 75+ hours and not have a singel legendary item. Hopefully this will be fixed as soon as possible. My guess is that they will try to hotfix this tomorrow, even if it results in to much loot for a short period. It's better that we get a bit too much items instend of none, at least for a short period until they can fix it more permanetly. 

Message 17 of 66 (655 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Got one legendary in 50hrs of play. Not a terrible one but definitely not "great" considering it took this long to get. There's a problem with the loot, no question about it. My MW situation is not much better either.  The chance to drop is one thing, the chance to get decent inscriptions is a whole other level of stupid.

Message 18 of 66 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

1- Additives bonus for damage in affix and no multipliers -> harder to balance endgame difficulty. With a stupid scaling on an ARPG wich empphasize on loot

2- hyge pool of affixes with some that are nearly identical and with huge variance in value rolled so maybe less than 1/1000 of loot can be considered endgame

3- maybe 3-4% chance of getting a MW and  less than 1% of getting a legendary (the only rarity that matters for endgame)

So you can play whole years and not see a good item with this system.

Moreover since removal of white and green (and why not blue) it seems you have less MW and leg than before, dunno if it is intended or a stealth nerf like for ember farming in freeplay

So instead of telling you will do incremental tweak of loot. You have nerfed the droprate when people where telling they were bored of getting no good loot

Either you are trying to shut down Anthem in a clever way because it didnt meet the expected sales or you are really clueless about ARPG. 

Message 19 of 66 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have gotten 2 Legendaries in 73 hours of play. 

I don't want to be showered with loot but I do get jealous of how some people seem to get all the loot and others get none. 

Message 20 of 66 (628 Views)