Re: Way to low droprate for yellows.

by ViiXotice

Original Post

Re: Way to low drop rate for yellows.

★★★★★ Novice

The big issue is this is the 2nd nerf to drops. And the group that suffers ain’t those who hit 30in 1-2 days but those of us that have just got there or getting close, we can’t put in the huge hours to grind for A decent master item let alone a legendary.

So so for those that have a ton already good for you well done in grinding end game so well that you’ve caused the devs to nerf the rest of us. 

Message 21 of 66 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

No legendarys minus the pre order bonus even after 80 hours of play, which doesn’t work either. Refill my shield when using the entire clip? I think not. Not once has it worked like it’s supposed to.

Message 22 of 66 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have yet to get an legendary since the first time they did the loot drop rate buff then nerf.

Message 23 of 66 (568 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

In the same boat as you MightMouse. Haven't seen any legendary for the last 20 hours of gameplay, only farming Strongholds and freeplay. I really hope that this will be adressed tomorrow by the devs! 

Message 24 of 66 (559 Views)

★ Apprentice

No. Stop. This kind of mentality turns it into Destiny / Diablo 3. They are legendary for a reason, and don't need to be changed. If you want Legendary equipment, grind it out like the rest of us. I have 90+ hours and only have 6, and I'm perfectly happy. It's this sort of mentality that leads to the game being dumbed down and nerfed to where a complete child could beat it. 

Message 25 of 66 (554 Views)

★★ Novice

the lame ***** that need to be hand fed items in a game where farming for that best loot is the point need to go play another game

Message 26 of 66 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Good for you timp2700, I’ve had 1 pre patch.

I agree legendary should be hard but masters should be easier, purples are pure salvage too me now so after 3 hours of free play 7+ events and a couple of titans my backpack is full of purples a couple of blues and nothing else I just gave up and watched the last few episodes of Russian Doll. 

Hey zot read what people want not what you think they want. Also guess which group will hang around and pay for this game if they get the loot drop right. 

Message 27 of 66 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice

If drop rate is such an issue, gear your javelin to have luck inscriptions. There's already an answer for your problem within the game itself, and you're reporting a common mechanic, that isn't bugged, as a bug.

I don't know what to tell you. Play GM1 and up, and the gear drop rate goes up. Yeah, I've had days where I get masterworks rained on me, and even two legendary items in the same instance. It's a matter of luck. Other days, I've played all day and seen no MWs and no legendary items. You know what I did? Kept playing.

Message 28 of 66 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice
Also, if you're farming for items in freeplay, read the tool tips from the loading screen.

Xp = Missions
Loot = Strongholds
Freeplay = Resources

The only way you're going to get ANY good loot in the other two is if :
1. Legendary Contract (Purple Icon for Contracts)
2. Support Luck% stat.
Message 29 of 66 (537 Views)

★ Novice
I'm in the same boat, 145 hours game play and 1 legendary
Message 30 of 66 (536 Views)