Wattson can see through smoke

by Schl1pperz_TV

Original Post

Wattson can see through smoke

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not relevant. Was spectating.
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not relevant. Was spectating.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Schl1pp3rz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Not relevant. Was spectating.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Not relevant. Was spectating.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Not relevant. Was spectating.
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Swamp
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Spectating
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Too many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.09.19 approx. 11:45pm Eastern (North America)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Wattson (player: Chef_Noli) was observed to have set her tactical ability by setting pylons INSIDE a building near where she eliminated an enemy player and then ran out to the cover of smoke from a Bangalore teammate. When looking back toward the building, the player was able to see their pylons but the death box and nearby items on the floor as well.
What should be happening instead? The Wattson player should only be able to see their pylons glowing blue and not nearby items and a death box.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Might be tough to replicate. See attached image for exact location on mini map.

Possible Wattson bug...

I was spectating a Wattson player when I noticed that the player was able to see their pylons as well as a nearby death box and items on the floor from the cover of smoke far away from the building in which the player used the tactical ability.

Message 1 of 1 (221 Views)