Water usage abnormally high since the patch

by Uigenna

Original Post

Water usage abnormally high since the patch

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except MWS.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a family on a lot (Bargain Bend is my current one) and check the bills. The water will be absurdly in the negative.
What happens when the bug occurs? The water bill is -150.74 for no reason whatsoever, despite having 12(!) of the best water collectors, all upgraded and unbroken, and the Natural Well lot trait.
What do you expect to see? The water (and power) being normal amounts as expected from lot traits and power/water generating items.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new patch is the likely cause.

I just noticed this and it's really inconvenient. I have no space to put more water collectors out. I've tried putting all the water collectors in storage, and putting every water-using item in storage, and nothing makes the -150.74 number change even a little.

Message 1 of 1 (242 Views)