[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung
OS Version Oreo
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 974898556
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Wat Tambor's bonus turn at the start of battle prevents my team from taking a go yet they gain TM toll they are held at 100% tm. Characters at 100% tm take their turns seemingly in alphabetical order of their names. I tried a combi of SLKR (speed 506), Hux (320), FOO(305) and after enemy Tambors go, my turn order is screwed starting with FOO, then Hux, then finally SLKR. This does not seem right.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a SLKR match were your support characters hux and foo are faster than opponents. The opposing team has SLKR and Wat Tambor.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

<edited to remove duplication>

Heroes_2020-07-08-19-36-14_1.gif

Message 1 of 5 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wat Tambor's bonus go screws turn order

@psy147 Hi, thanks for the report! What you’re seeing is only indirectly related to Wat, and has nothing to do with his bonus turns.

Since your opponent doesn’t have a full First Order team, Hux’s zeta is not preventing your team from gaining bonus turn meter. Here is the sequence of events:
1) When the battle starts, your Hux gives the whole team Advantage.
2) SLKR gives FOO and Hux 20% turn meter from his leadership ability.
3) Enemy Wat takes bonus turn, gave tank tech to their KRU.
4) Enemy SLKr takes the next turn, uses Stasis Strike on your KRU, stunning him and removing all buffs from your team.
5) your SLKr leadership reapplies Advantage to all characters that lost it, and gives bonuses - including additional 20% turn meter to each Hux and FOO. This brings them both to 100% tm.
6) Since Hux and FOO are both at 100% tm, the game randomly assigns one of them to go first.

If your opponent didn’t have Wat, and used another First Order character, his Hux zeta would prevent this turn meter gain, and you would see the expected turn order.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (403 Views)

All Replies

@psy147 Hi, thanks for the report! What you’re seeing is only indirectly related to Wat, and has nothing to do with his bonus turns.

Since your opponent doesn’t have a full First Order team, Hux’s zeta is not preventing your team from gaining bonus turn meter. Here is the sequence of events:
1) When the battle starts, your Hux gives the whole team Advantage.
2) SLKR gives FOO and Hux 20% turn meter from his leadership ability.
3) Enemy Wat takes bonus turn, gave tank tech to their KRU.
4) Enemy SLKr takes the next turn, uses Stasis Strike on your KRU, stunning him and removing all buffs from your team.
5) your SLKr leadership reapplies Advantage to all characters that lost it, and gives bonuses - including additional 20% turn meter to each Hux and FOO. This brings them both to 100% tm.
6) Since Hux and FOO are both at 100% tm, the game randomly assigns one of them to go first.

If your opponent didn’t have Wat, and used another First Order character, his Hux zeta would prevent this turn meter gain, and you would see the expected turn order.

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I'm perplexed to why they would gain advantage twice, and therefore two lots of 20% tm gain for support type toons before my slkrs first go. The leader ship kit says that they gain advantage after they lose it if they didn't crit at the end of their goes. This this is the first turn for all toons my SLKR with the superior speed should still out run my FOO & Hux with a 20% tm bonus.

Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay. I think I'm understanding the mechanic a bit better now thanks to your help. I think I'm misinterpreting the "...at the end of the turn". I'm assuming this to be at the end of my characters turn as to any characters turn. In this case, enemy SLKRs turn. Is that right and by design?

Message 4 of 5 (315 Views)

@psy147 Correct, it's at the end of any character's turn. So if the opponent dispelled your Advantage, your character would regain Advantage at the end of the dispelling character's turn.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (271 Views)