[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 3a
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 952178492
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If Han Solo is present in both teams and ally Han stuns the enemy Han, ally Wat Tambore will NOT take a bonus turn.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I used SLK lead, Darth Revan, Bastilla (Fallen), Han Solo, Wat Tambore and I was fighting, Jedi Knight Revan lead, JML, JKL, Hoda and Han solo. My Han shot first and stunned enemy Han after which my Wat's turn meter remained at 0%. I ran this battle 3 times and it happened every time. ( yes I do have a Zeta on Wat's unique)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I tried attaching a video showing the issue happening but I am unable to submit my claim when i do. Perhaps another bug?

I have contacted the customer service through live chat and they confirmed Wat not taking the bonus turn is indeed a bug.

Message 1 of 6 (486 Views)

Re: Wat Tambor does not take a bonus turn if Han Solo is present on both teams

Hero (Retired)

You can upload the video to youtube and post a link. 

Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also was just reporting this bug. I found it yesterday during Arena battles.

Message 3 of 6 (444 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crzydroid I have seen this occur before also. Video linked below.

https://youtu.be/MDUhyJaNE8Y
Message 4 of 6 (415 Views)

Hero (Retired)

So in the video I noticed Wat doesn't even start with 100% tm like both Hans. I tried putting Wat and Han in the GC and the same thing: During Han's turn Wat had 0 tm. However, after Han's shot, he jumped to 100 and had his bonus turn.

What I think is happening is Wat's turn procs after Hans are finished. In this case, stunning the opposing Han removes some tm, so Wat's bonus turn isn't triggered. 

In fact, looking at Wat's swgoh.gg mechanics, it looks like his 100% tm is conditional on characters with >= 100% tm at the start ending their turns.

Message 5 of 6 (410 Views)

@crzydroid That's really interesting. Looking at EnigmaPotatoes' video, the enemy Han never got a turn. I wonder if Wat would have gotten a bonus turn install after that Han's turn.