[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad/IPhone
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 554-336-341
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Wat Tambor Weapon Tech not giving 15% turn meter on start of enemy turn. Multi times ive experienced it happening. Going against same team each attempt. after given the weapon tech to my Darth Revan first attempt there entire team goes first. second time around going against the same team i get the turn meter from the tech and able to go after first turn from enemy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Team Comp is Darth Revan 338speed / Malak / HK / Bastila Fallen/ Wat Tambor Going against General Anakin 228speed / Rex 303 speed / 5s 216speed / Echo 238speed / Arch 275 speed first move give weapon tech to darth revan. 2nd move rex goes and sometimes if your lucky you will get 15% turn meter. sometimes it acts as if you don't even have the buff at all and there entire team goes before you. speed above are example speed of a recent arena battle where there entire team went before my darth revan with weapon tech on.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D_VtkVKFHYbRptqq31Ub6Bz3CsIPiRit

video of the example above. 

Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wat Tambor Weapon Tech NOT given Turn Meter

@ereb0s Hey, so watching your video, Darth Revan does gain the 15% turn meter at the beginning of Rex’s turn, bringing him to 100% tm.
So at that point Rex (since it’s his turn) uses Form Up, bringing General Skywalker, Fives, Echo, and Arc Trooper also up to 100% turn meter.
Now there are 5 characters on the board who have 100% turn meter, so the game assigns a random order for them. In this video, your Darth Revan was given the last place.
It seems to be working as intended, at least in the video you shared.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

All Replies

Re: Wat Tambor Weapon Tech NOT given Turn Meter

@ereb0s Hey, so watching your video, Darth Revan does gain the 15% turn meter at the beginning of Rex’s turn, bringing him to 100% tm.
So at that point Rex (since it’s his turn) uses Form Up, bringing General Skywalker, Fives, Echo, and Arc Trooper also up to 100% turn meter.
Now there are 5 characters on the board who have 100% turn meter, so the game assigns a random order for them. In this video, your Darth Revan was given the last place.
It seems to be working as intended, at least in the video you shared.