Wat Tambor Shards not showing up in rewards

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 355411397
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Missing around 30 Wat Tambor shards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S7 Active
OS Version IDFK
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 355411397
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug My guild had over 30 people COMPLETE the Wat Tambor special mission but I only received 3 shards. This is insane dude, I didn't even get 5he shard I personally earned by completing the mission. I should have received over 30 shards bringing him to 5 star but for 5he last 3 events in a row I get screwed by not getting the rewards I was supposed to. Please fix your game and give people the proper shard rewards. I've spent thousands of dollars on this game and am seriously considering not playing anymore. This is ridiculous CG/EA fix your game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Spend months maybe even years building your Geo squad to do the event then find a guild who can even do the event and then wait another year to unlock the character and then spend even for months waiting to build the character.... but you can't build the character lol BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GIVING PEOPLE THEIR REWARDS!!! FIX YOUR BILLION DOLLAR GAME!!!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country United States

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wat Tambor Shards not showing up in rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Jball317 

As @crzydroid has said, the number shown on the node shows the number of attempts and not the number of completed attempts.

We have checked your account and you received 25 Wat Tambor shards during this TB. 

• 22 on 3/02/2021 at 8:37:15am UTC
  • 3 on 3/03/2021 at 6:05:16pm UTC

We have compared this to other members of your guild and it is the same amount. You received the correct number of shards.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The number shown on the node is the number of attempts made, but doesn't not indicate how many of those people completed the battle.

Message 2 of 4 (219 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Jball317 

As @crzydroid has said, the number shown on the node shows the number of attempts and not the number of completed attempts.

We have checked your account and you received 25 Wat Tambor shards during this TB. 

• 22 on 3/02/2021 at 8:37:15am UTC
  • 3 on 3/03/2021 at 6:05:16pm UTC

We have compared this to other members of your guild and it is the same amount. You received the correct number of shards.

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Is it possible that I didn't receive the 2nd reward claim/message saying that? I whole heartedly believe you its just weird that I didn't get the message for the first group of shards but I did on the second (the 3 shard rewards). I also could have counted my total shards the same day I received the 20+ shards which would have confused me into thinking I didn't get any. Either way thank you for responding I appreciate it, sorry for the misunderstanding 

Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)