by ImKersha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Washer/Dryer bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? GP03: 1.assets.ml-gp03.290
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats&dogs, get to work, jungle adventure, parenthood, dine-out, spa day, outdoor retreat, laundry day, bowling night, backyard, kids room, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug is in laundry day
What happens when the bug occurs? When I bring clean clothes out of washer to dryer the dryer says the clothes are dry but when you take the clothes out they are super wet. Sometimes the washer won’t wash at all.
What do you expect to see? I expect for the clothes to be dried every time and washed every time without problem.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch was about idk 6+ months ago when everyone was having a problem with everything because of the sims update .

I’m not sure why the problem keeps occurring but I like when my sims put on new clothes and get different moodlets . Now I deleted the washer and dryer so no more moodlets .

Message 1 of 2 (2,247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Washer/Dryer bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It looks like it's the bug you're referring to: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-LDSP-Can-t-wash-dry-clothes/td-p/9206976

If it's the case, please, click "Me too", and you can also add your post to that thread with all the details.

Additionally, your current game version seems to have been written incorrectly. You can check your current game version by launching the game and checking it in the lower-right corner in the main menu.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,223 Views)

All Replies

Re: Washer/Dryer bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

It looks like it's the bug you're referring to: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-LDSP-Can-t-wash-dry-clothes/td-p/9206976

If it's the case, please, click "Me too", and you can also add your post to that thread with all the details.

Additionally, your current game version seems to have been written incorrectly. You can check your current game version by launching the game and checking it in the lower-right corner in the main menu.

Message 2 of 2 (2,224 Views)