Was top 10 now ranked 20,000 due to server switch. What happened?

by 6S3NC3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Was top 10 now ranked 20,000 due to server switch. What happened?

★★★ Newbie

Star wars galaxy of heroes

Ally code 253-225-773

This is a new account and I was able to get into top 10 in arena. Now today im ranked 20,000 and on a server that has people ranked in the high 70ies. What happened to my server that I was on? I cant compete with people who have been playing for months when my character is only 9 days old. This must be corrected.

If this cant be corrected:

If this is going to be the case and I have to now compete with much older players I would like as much as my old data transferred to this new character (gear, characters and all including stock of gear, shards, ability materials) to compete with the new server that I was sent to. I have spent hard earned money to be competitive in this game not to mention the hours put in to grind up my characters.

Info that may be usefull:

I had an issue with my main character. Long story short I was never informed to create a google play account (even tho I had google play on my device). This made my lvl 77 character only playable on a device that has a broken screen, a character that I have invested much time and money into. When I updated to my new phone and could not get my old character on it and this prompted me to call EA. There was nothing they could do so I was compensated with crystals and 1 character due to the situation I was in to the new character that I have created (ally code above)

My old character is Wen Qualto 782-882-843

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Was top 10 now ranked 20,000 due to server switch. What happened?

Community Manager

@6S3NC3 Hi,

While I understand that the server switch and the drop in the ladder is frustrating, you could also see this as a new challenge. Unfortunately we will have to cluster servers together at some point, so switching from one server to another can happen.

How have you been progressing since?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

All Replies

Re: Was top 10 now ranked 20,000 due to server switch. What happened?

Community Manager

@6S3NC3 Hi,

While I understand that the server switch and the drop in the ladder is frustrating, you could also see this as a new challenge. Unfortunately we will have to cluster servers together at some point, so switching from one server to another can happen.

How have you been progressing since?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)