Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Under No Flag
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Single player
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.11.18 06:30
Summarize your bug Challenges not showing as complete in main menu and not unlocking melee weapon after completion. I went back to complete challenges I missed during my first play through. Went back on easy and completed Nordyls with no issue and got the melee weapon. Started Under No Flag and had no issues until Onslaught. I completed the two challenges in the screenshots and exited single player when they popped up on the screen. In the main menu it doesn’t show that I did them. I load the mission back up, pause the game, and it shows as done. I’ve already reloaded, went back, played multiplayer to reset. Did everything but delete save fame data. And DO NOT wanna do that.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Replay single player and compete challenges. Exit once they pop up as complete. See if they unlock on both the mission and menus.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only happened that one time. I replayed a mission where I did t complete all the challenges. Completed all challenges, exited single player, and the menu and armory do not reflect as completed.
What should be happening instead? All single player challenges should be unlocking in both the game menu and main menu. Melee weapon should be unlocking for those that competed everything. It is not.

Screenshots

Message 1 of 22 (1,179 Views)

Re: War Story’s Challenges Not Completing Glitch

★★★★ Novice

This is occurring for me as well on Nordlys challenge act 1.  I have done all the challenges and all of them show as complete in each individual act with the orange checkbox.  However, at the main menu it shows I have not completed "destroy all searchlights".  I have tried to replay the act, but as I mentioned, when I go into the act,the orange checkbox is shown and I cannot shoot them all again as the challenge shows complete in act.

I wish this game wasn't so buggy.

Message 2 of 22 (1,150 Views)

Message 3 of 22 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same bug, only i`m on PC version.

Message 4 of 22 (1,129 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve restarted the War Story and re-completed the challaneges and they have not unlocked. That link is for PC, and the user is basically tricking his game to think he’s starting over. Is there a fix for this without deleting the save game file? 

Message 5 of 22 (1,122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Need a fix for Xbox one ....

Message 6 of 22 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I can confirm that restating the entire war story over again from the start and completing the challenges you missed DOES NOT work on Xbox. Getting burned out re-running Under No Flag...

Message 7 of 22 (1,109 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Might've needed to state that it was for PC only, terribly sorry on that part.

You guys might just have to wait till DICE themselves fix the issue.
Message 8 of 22 (1,090 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No worries, man! Yea, that’s what I was afraid of. I’m glad this is a popular issue. MAYBE it’ll be fixed in the next patch. 

Message 9 of 22 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Looks like we are still waiting.  Is it really that hard to fix the game?  

Message 10 of 22 (1,039 Views)