by Rimmsa

Original Post

Re: War Story’s Challenges Not Completing Glitch

★★★ Newbie

Happening to me too on Xbox one. 

Message 11 of 22 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. Saying I didn’t complete destroy a plane with hand weapon or gadget and kill 5 enemies while Billy is singing. Act onslaught 

Message 12 of 22 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yep, that’s my EXACT issue too. I went ahead and finished the last War Story and got some challenges done there. Went back to Onslaught and nothing. I’m hoping they patch this in the new update. 

Message 13 of 22 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

UPDATE

New update does NOT fix this issue on Xbox One. Updated to new patch and it STILL says the same. Restarted Onslaught one more time, completed one of the challenges and nothing. This is very frustrating. Looks like this is an issue across the board tho. 

Anyone find a fix on Xbox One yet?

Message 14 of 22 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any fix for this yet?

Message 15 of 22 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had to clear BF5 saved data the option clear everywhere. after doing this I was able to run through the mission and locate the two letters it said that  I was missing. so far I have had to do this with two of campaign missions and I was able to get the awards from the armory. the only issue I have is the medal for collecting all letters that one is saying that I am missing letters. but I am not running through these missions again I will wait for them to patch this 

Message 16 of 22 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I started The Last Tiger awhile ago and saw I had already unlocked a challenge. Or was just auto unlocked and glitched. I noticed after updating the challenge was gone. They can fix that but not give me the challenges I’ve done? I have yet to delete save game data, we shouldn’t have to do that. This game is such a mess.

Message 17 of 22 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As of 1/15/19 Update: WAR STORYS STILL NOT FIXED. I yet again, replayed Under No Flag. I have all challenges complete in the last mission but it’s still not unlocking the cricket bat.

IS THERE A FIX YET?

Message 18 of 22 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have all nine letters in Under No Flag but in the Act Butcher and Bolt it says I only obtained 3 out of 6 letters when in fact I got all six. This is in the PS4 console version. Please help.

Message 19 of 22 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There’s an issue, across all platforms, with tracking challenges and letters. THANKFULLY Under No Flag is the only one, so far, that’s messed up for me. The only fix right now I know of is to delete save game data. But come on, what a waste!

Hoping this will be fixed after the new Tides of War comes out in a few days.

Message 20 of 22 (529 Views)