Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Under No Flag
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19/7/19 01:40
Summarize your bug During gameplay when you press the Game Menu, the B button doesn't work. You'd have to click Resume to return to the game. When you click on Options and select Controls, pressing RB to cycle through tabs will work, but once you press LB to return to the previous tab, it won't work and RB stops working as well. This happens in the Gameplay and Video as well, not Audio because it only has one tab.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Play any of the War Stories (confirmed on Under No Flag and Nordlys) 2. Click the Game Menu and press B (it won't work) 3. Select Options > Controls then press RB to cycle through tabs (still works) 4. Press LB to return to the previous tab 5. Press RB (stops working) It also happens in the Gameplay and Video tabs.
What happens when the bug occurs? LB and RB stop working as soon as you press LB to return to the previous tab in Controls, Gameplay or Video. It prevents me from cycling through tabs to adjust settings.
What should be happening instead? Pressing B should return me to the game. Pressing LB and RB in the Controls tab (or Gameplay and Video) should work rather than stop working completely as soon as I press LB.

Tested it on Nordlys as well. Probably happens on the entire War Stories. Tried it on a different controller but it still persists.

Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Re: War Stories Options bug

★★★ Newbie
@Padf00t23 I am having the same issue and also playing on Xbox One X.
Message 2 of 2 (372 Views)