Wants not being completed

by SarahCookie2

Original Post

Wants not being completed

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs. All game packs except Batuu, Werewolves, and Vampires. Stuff packs I have: Backyard, bowling, kids room, laundry day, moschino, movie hangout, my first pet, knitting, paranormal, perfect patio, tiny living, and toddlers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete the wants of some sims in a household. Some examples of the ones I couldn’t compete are listen to focus music, finish homework, and become disliked by a certain sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The want isn’t completed and there is not a new one.
What do you expect to see? The want should be completed and there should be a new one to replace it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the high school years patch came out.

When I try to complete certain wants of my sims, they don’t get completed and there is no new want to replace them.

Message 1 of 2 (1,204 Views)

Re: Wants not being completed

Hero
@SarahCookie2 Please make a separate thread for each want that's not completing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,194 Views)