Wants/Fears will not resolve

by lexikruger93

Original Post

Wants/Fears will not resolve

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except High School Years, All game packs except Wedding Stories, all stuff packs except Moschino, First Pet, Romantic Garden.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Through regular gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims constantly have negative moodlets bc of their wants/fears. Even after performing the want, the bubble does not go away and away and the option to resolve the fear. And even if the fear option pops up to resolve it, it doesn't resolve or stay resolved. For example: My sim has a fear of unfulfilled dreams, her want is to listen to alternative music so she listens on her stereo and/or through headphones and it doesn't register, so she is constantly very angry because of her fear of unfulfilled dreams. My other sim has a fear of the dark, he was able to get the confident moodlet and go outside for an hour and "conquer" the fear and he has the very confident moodlet from conquering his fear but he also has the negative moodlet of afraid of the dark still and once his confident moodlet wears off he's STILL afraid of the dark...
What do you expect to see? When the sim performs the want I expect it to register, then the fear interaction shows up, then the sim can conquer the fear and I think it should go away permanently...
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. My game is most up to date. This all started when the wants/fears first came out and hasn't been resolved.

can't get screenshots. sorry

Message 1 of 2 (1,389 Views)

Re: Wants/Fears will not resolve

Community Manager

Hi @lexikruger93 

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (1,341 Views)