Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of the Scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Multiple locations through multiple play throughs
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.03.19 13:15
Summarize your bug I keep getting stuck behind invisible walls. One time I stopped to heal a player they got through then the wall closed and I was not able to continue. Another time I fell behind the other players and the wall came down and I could not continue. On another play through on a previous day, I was with the group and the wall came down and blocked me. In all instances I ended up cooling my heels, missing out on loot and experience until the final boss. All Strongholds were Quick Plays. My frustration is that I need both strongholds and quick plays to complete the trial, and I am sucking down epic shards only to get short changed because I cannot get chest loot at each section. You really need to fix this guys.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do public quick play strong holds and fall behind your group. The wall will come down.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot progress through the stronghold until the final boss when everyone is move to the boss area.
What should be happening instead? I shoul be able to go from sectin to section with my group.

One time I stopped to heal a player they got through then the wall closed and I was not able to continue. Another time I fell behind the other players and the wall came down and I could not continue. On another play through on a previous day, I was with the group and the wall came down and blocked me. In all instances I ended up cooling my heels, missing out on loot and experience until the final boss. All Strongholds were Quick Plays. My frustration is that I need both strongholds and quick plays to complete the trial, and I am sucking down epic shards only to get short changed because I cannot get chest loot at each section. You really need to fix this guys.

Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: Walls preventing progress in strongholds

★★★★ Novice

This keeps happening to me to.  Even when I am with the group, but the last person I get locked out right near the chest.  logged out and logged back in and got locked out a different area.  Keeps happening on hard level of strongholds.  It is ridiculously annoying.  

Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)

Re: Walls preventing progress in strongholds

★★★★★ Apprentice

Continues to happen on Collossus on PS4. I cannot get through the frost wall barriers and when I leave the instance all loot from the chest is lost.

Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help