by Acidscherrie

Original Post

Walls disappear on zooming in

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Pack: Discover University, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, and Get to Work. Game Packs: Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs: Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Entering tab mode when living in an apartment.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can see the streets, and your screen makes the walls vanish.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see no glitches where you can see the bottom of the road when in tab mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not the long ago, I've installed the sims 4. Upon Installation I received a small glitch, where when in window fullscreen mode the walls vanish when zooming in closer on a sims character. As I attempt to take a picture of said sim character, I haven't noticed this when I first installed. I have no Custom Content Installed, except the MC Commander Mod and Woohoo Mod 7.2.2 version I'm not sure if it's that current mod that messed up by game because without it the problem still persists and It's not fun or funny. I'm not the patient when it comes to The Sims 4 or the Updates seeing that EA never finishes what they started. A great example of that is the sims 3, which I am having issues with as well. Not the best moment for me. But I'm used to the issues I just want them fixed.  

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 1 (696 Views)