Wall Issues and Wrong Lot Issues...

by LinaShine

Original Post

Wall Issues and Wrong Lot Issues...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well after the recent patch a couple new bugs just started for me. I won't list all the bugs a lot of them have been posted previously.

1)When I go into the ranch styler/trailer looking lot that is a default lot..I can't get the walls to go down/collapse. I tried going up and down all the floors and hitting the wall button many times. This lot then becomes unplayable. I can't go inside and see the Sim either because when I scroll into the lot everything is blank and empty.

2) Also with this same lot above it chose the wrong Sim in the wrong lot! I went to the other neighborhood where that lot "approximately is" but does not exist, chose another sim with a completely different lot and it brought me back to that ranch style house but with my new Sim. Anywho I couldn't put the walls down so it was unplayable anyway.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (348 Views)

Re: Wall Issues and Wrong Lot Issues...

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: Wall Issues and Wrong Lot Issues...

Hero

@LinaShine Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)