Original Post

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Finally!

hurrah.jpg

Did it end up being something you wanted?

Argos Mace which is welcomed but isn't really used in my build.

I have almost all the assault launchers in Legendary except for the one i want..  Seeking Missile.

I need that as a Detonator along with a Legendary Frag grenade. 

For Primers I have the shock mace, Ranger component which freezes target every 10 shots plus another component which primes the target with acid in 5 shots.

Melee will give me 40% shields every time i clobber someone and a combo (ultra important) will give me and allies 40% armour.. All this keeps me alive during battle hence the need for those particular parts..

Anthem... Love it!

How are your your builds set up, 

Message 51 of 248 (300 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was getting good drops then it just stopped. once in GM3 freeplay with 99% luck i got three legendary drops in about an hour. however now none for the past week. Also i have mentioned this elsewhere but if we could keep inscriptions from broken down items then all this "JUNK" might have a purpose and it wouldn't make it feel so useless to pick up blues, purples and at this point even masterworks feel useless i need legendary. However by being able to use the inscriptions maybe even combining them then crafting them into items or weapons. i could craft better masterworks than the legendary items i pick up making the "junk" useful. Oh side note is there even a masterworks support gear? I have not picked one up and i have over 100 masterworks by now.  

Message 52 of 248 (293 Views)

★ Guide

@Jaysin-Gamerza wrote:

Oh side note is there even a masterworks support gear? 

I've never seen one.

Bit silly really, everything else on MW or Legendary but not Support Gear. The Rangers Bulwark Point is basically pointless on GM3 apart from giving you a few vital seconds if helping a downed Jav. 

Message 53 of 248 (290 Views)

★ Apprentice

Heres my build right now. Yup combos are king with Ranger. As you can tell i definetly favor the Ranger class. I get Legos every once and awhile for other javs. 

Tactical Onslaught to prime Acid darts

Last Argument to Detonate

Really want Sticky Grenade and Divine Vengence in Lego

Message 54 of 248 (241 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Okay tonight so far in 1 hours time

Heart of Rage, 2 runs GM3

7 - Rare
23 - Epics
8 - MW
0 - Legendary

Heart of Rage, 2 runs, GM2

1 - Rare
15 - Epics
5 - MW
0 - Legendary

Tyrant Mines, 1 run GM2

6 - Rare

25 - Epic

3 - MW

0 - Legendary

Second run connection error with error retrieiving pilot data and took me straight to the Fort after finishing. It happens sometimes

If only I needed Epics I would be Rich LOL

Message 55 of 248 (231 Views)

★ Guide

Morning freelancers!

Wow all those Lego's @R5teel !

I'm currently running with only 5 lego's attached. I do have more but they don't suit the build i'm playing with.

I did get another lego drop late last night right at the end of freeplay. Its the slowest LMG available but has the biggest hit so I'll give a try today.

As for epics, I don't mind them so much as they're needed for consumable/Sigil creation, it's the light blue I hate, why are they even in the game at this point?

Message 56 of 248 (194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've been playing since day one with the Ranger. The drop rate was somewhat normal. But even at max 788 with this Jav, I get more blue and Epic. Its weird and backwards.

Not even close with other three Javelins. 

Yeah, @kemicalchaos Blues and for the love of it all green ember, man I hate seeing that.

I really would like to see an extensive crafting overhaul to include converting lesser to greater ember and being able to use these to upgrade our gear. 

Message 57 of 248 (182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This would make grinding really worthwhile. I really do enjoy this game.would like to see its potential realized 

Message 58 of 248 (168 Views)

★ Guide

@R5teel wrote:

I really do enjoy this game.would like to see its potential realized 

I couldn't agree more.

I'll be watching Tuesdays Dev stream with interest!   Standard smile

Message 59 of 248 (158 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've played.my share and then some of Destiny and Warframe and Anthem seems to be the sweet spot  between them.

Message 60 of 248 (144 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help