Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos:  Same thing happened to me with my storm. When I get new equipment I have to scale back down. Figure out what equipment is most useful to me.

I read about it sometimes on Reddit.  Will give some of these a read. Nice to see there are people who still love it, even if you have to sift through the hate. 

Good luck out there today freelancers. 

Message 231 of 247 (247 Views)

★ Guide

Well I got banned at the lowsodiumreddit site.

My first post mentioned that the other reddit was a dpressing place. This apparently was enough to get the post removed FFS!

I expressed an opinion of sadness to a mod and promptly got banned.. Wow!

Anyhoo on better knews I got another lego this morning playing a normal contract. The last three legos haven't been dupes either yayy!!

Good hunting guy's!

Message 232 of 247 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos Wow! I dont post on Reddit, now I'm glad I don't. Can't believe that you got banned.

I got 1 MW today. After getting kicked off freeplay within a minute because of server. So, when I tried again, just the 1 MW. Glad things are better for you lately.

Message 233 of 247 (232 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

I got 1 MW today. After getting kicked off freeplay within a minute because of server. So, when I tried again, just the 1 MW. Glad things are better for you lately.

I played with the Colossus today and had a break from my usual Ranger action. Played a legendary contract and a lego dropped woot! (my Colossus is only around 648 and in need of a serious buff)

Do you play any other builds @dizassder ?

Message 234 of 247 (223 Views)

★ Guide

It's been so long since I last got one of these I just had to take a screenshot..

lego.jpg

Message 235 of 247 (170 Views)

★ Guide

Apparently someone has seen the new stuff coming from Bioware re Anthem. They leaked on twitter thats it's gonna be soon and awesome toboot!

Man I hope so...

Message 236 of 247 (146 Views)

★ Guide

Hey  @dizassder, you still playing?

I got three legos yesterday and only one was a dupe! Happy days lol..

I'm hearing more and more about Bioware working on some really good stuff re Anthem. Apparently Anthem actors have been seen returning to do more face capture stuff so something is definitely going on.

I'm still enjoying the game regardless of the loot issue, I just don't let it wind me up and just enjoy the game for what it is.

Here's a snip I took of something from Reddit:

an.jpg

Fingers crossed eh?

Message 237 of 247 (93 Views)

★ Guide

Woohoo patch has just dropped!

Message 238 of 247 (82 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Woohoo patch has just dropped!

Haven't played in about a week. Been super busy. Glad to hear about your leggos. I did just get faster internet yesterday and am downloading the update now. Nice to see my speeds up over 32mb/sec. Maybe it will help with connection.  

Notice anything new with update?

Message 239 of 247 (64 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos Just read patch notes. Seems it's all for bugs and related. So. . . That must mean they will fully be working on new content now. Which explains the actors returning to work. A big day for Anthem fans. Hopefully this update didn't take away your new abundance of leggos.

Message 240 of 247 (61 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help