Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

I played the new stronghold earlier ( I tend to stay away from strongholds as your usually dragged along by some idiot doing a speed run) on GM1 and I was shocked how hard it was to kill the final boss.

WTH happened? The last time I played this mission the Boss went down pretty easy (GM1) this time it wiped the whole party out, wow.

I have noticed sometimes if I go down from GM3 to Gm2 the difficulty is still Gm3. Done that to me since I first started any GM difficulty.

Message 131 of 248 (143 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

I have noticed sometimes if I go down from GM3 to Gm2 the difficulty is still Gm3. Done that to me since I first started any GM difficulty.

Really?... 

That's interesting as usually I play almost always in GM2. I kept thinking to myself i must have left it at GM2 but after completing the Stronghold I was surprised to see I had changed it to GM1 after all.

Did some freeplay to finish off the night, another leggo drop and another dupe.. LOL!

Message 132 of 248 (129 Views)

★ Apprentice
Filled backpack in GM1 freeplay yesterday and got 1 MW and after over a week of almost daily freeplay, only 1 Legendary. Oh, yeah and it's the marksman rifle with Raptor Sense. I main Colossus, so not very useful for me. Only Legendary I've seen/gotten ever. I believe it was pre-patch too.
Also, where the hell is the Rare armor blueprint for consumables? Can't believe they haven't fixed that yet!
Message 133 of 248 (115 Views)

★ Guide

Yup played freeplay, strongholds and Legendary contracts yesterday and nothing leggo wise.

I thought Epic Luminary's and Ancient Titans gave increased chances of a leggo drop? (Especially in GM mode)

I have to wonder why the dev's simply don't turn the loot drop up a tad.

It doesn't look like it's going to be fixed any time soon so why not simply give the community what they want?

Message 134 of 248 (91 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Let me know if anything is better today now that their "maintenance" is over. Doubt it, but there's always hope.

Message 135 of 248 (68 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If by "maintenance" you mean they flip a switch off and switch it back on for a server restart than yeah they did that because nothing in game has changed. Poor FPS, crashes to desktop and legendary drops are non existent but hey if you want lots of purple and blue item drops than yeah they got that going in game.

Message 136 of 248 (58 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I noticed nothing much better, but there are other players when I play now. And when I try a SH on the usual GM2 we got decimated by the first group of enemies and everyone left. 

Message 137 of 248 (51 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

Yeah I noticed nothing much better, but there are other players when I play now. And when I try a SH on the usual GM2 we got decimated by the first group of enemies and everyone left. 

Wow really?

I've only played a Legendary mission so far today as I've been catching up with Metro Exodus. Man that game is so freaking gorgeous but i digress. 

I played just after the maintenance was over and got one MW (of course) and a bag full of crap epics. 

Message 138 of 248 (46 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:Wow really?

I've only played a Legendary mission so far today as I've been catching up with Metro Exodus. Man that game is so freaking gorgeous but i digress. 

I played just after the maintenance was over and got one MW (of course) and a bag full of crap epics. 

Lol. Yeah. The next one I played seemed fine. I did manage to get 2 legos and not duplicates.  Not really useful, but still 2 legos in 2 hrs is something. 

Message 139 of 248 (38 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Heh same here! I got two lego's both of which I can use.. Finally!!!

Here's one I got from a loot box and the next i opened had one too!

Lego.jpg

Dev tweeted that along with yesterdays maintenance they changed things server side so disconnects are less frequent..  

We'll see today i guess

Message 140 of 248 (23 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help