Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

★★★★ Novice
Same as it ever was. Terrible, but not changed.
Message 91 of 235 (129 Views)

★ Apprentice
Noticed my once MW Javs are now Legendary. In name alone they still are MW level lol
Message 92 of 235 (122 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Before the latest patch my 732 ranger was still MW.

Now it's Legendary...

I would have preferred to have worked for the title rather than just be given it.. Oh well no biggie i guess although what is a mess is the state of the loot.

How can supposedly weaker items be better than Legendary?

I don't really notice any difference in game play but still this really confuses the * out of me

Message 93 of 235 (116 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@dizassder wrote:

@kemicalchaos wrote:

It's much better accessing contracts and strongholds from one main menu. Chasing round Tarsis was a tad annoying to say the least.

I finally finished the challenge located on the way to Brins (plaque is on the wall) reward is xp, monies and a vinyl (Red skull). I'm glad that's out of the way... Do you guy's go in for achievements?

I kinda do them as I go along but don't really grind for them.

Yeah I do, gives the game some purpose. Have you noticed any new glitches? Was just playing a legendary contract and the game kept freezing, then i lost sound, then i could see any enemies. Everyone is shooting at things i cant even see.  And the new SH, which i don't like, is 3 times harder than Heart of rage on GM3, when I'm on GM2. Difficulty seems worse and my screen says for GM2 recommended 475+ again.

I like some changes, but seems more glitchy and random than ever. And still only got the 1 lego yesterday. 

Seems I've been lucky regarding bugs and glitches. 

I got a server shut down notice today (GM3 Freeplay) but on the whole the game runs pretty smoothly. (at least for me)

Message 94 of 235 (110 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Before the latest patch my 732 ranger was still MW.

Now it's Legendary...

I would have preferred to have worked for the title rather than just be given it.. Oh well no biggie i guess although what is a mess is the state of the loot.

How can supposedly weaker items be better than Legendary?

I don't really notice any difference in game play but still this really confuses the * out of me

I know what you mean. With the extreme rarity of legendaries they should be exceptionally better. Noticed that one of my gear offers 300% charges, but only applies to that item. Which begs the question, is that how all things work? Does the 125% weapon damage only apply to the one weapon or both? 

Also, with the Javelin requirement being lowered again, should not that mean if I'm still on GM2 with a 760 javelin it should be a piece of cake. GM3 should be easy as well, but not the case.

Message 95 of 235 (106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@dizassder wrote:

I know what you mean. With the extreme rarity of legendaries they should be exceptionally better. Noticed that one of my gear offers 300% charges, but only applies to that item. Which begs the question, is that how all things work? Does the 125% weapon damage only apply to the one weapon or both? 

My main weapon is a legendary LMG with one inscription saying +200% damage. Now I've always assumed that particular bonus is for that weapon and that weapon alone.

Luck seems different and seems stackable although we don't really know this for certain. It would be nice if they gave you an actual Luck attribute which you could then monitor.

Message 96 of 235 (96 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

My main weapon is a legendary LMG with one inscription saying +200% damage. Now I've always assumed that particular bonus is for that weapon and that weapon alone.

Luck seems different and seems stackable although we don't really know this for certain. It would be nice if they gave you an actual Luck attribute which you could then monitor.

Seems like they should be for all weapons though, right?

You get inscriptions that are just for lmg, grenade launcher, etc. But if it just says weapon it should be for all weapons. If you inscription says 8% acid damage that applies to all acid damage doesn't it? 

There has to be some clarification.  And don't get me started on luck again. Lol.

Message 97 of 235 (88 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Heh.. Dev team have acknowledged inscription issue:

• Lower stats on components, gear and weapons – The current values on some items are incorrect and show a lower value than before the update. This is a visual issue and does not impact stats provided.

Ref:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Updates/Anthem-Known-Issues-4-24-2019/m-p/7822928#M12

Message 98 of 235 (87 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@dizassder wrote:

There has to be some clarification.  And don't get me started on luck again. Lol.

This may help:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/anthem-weapon-inscriptions-explained-and-how-theyr/1100-6465419/

Message 99 of 235 (81 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 100 of 235 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help