Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

★★★★ Novice

I did GM1 heart of rage and got 3 legendary in one hour. So, idk if that is a bug or more just frustration? 

Message 241 of 248 (336 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

Nice to see my speeds up over 32mb/sec. Maybe it will help with connection.  

Notice anything new with update?

It's always nice to have extra speed although not sure if it'll help with the connection issue. We have fast internet here and I hardly ever get a disconnection notice nowadays.

Freeplay has some nice new tweaks, enemies which will drop loot have a blue icon above them plus any collectables lying around like Outlaw scripts now have a question mark appear in your HUD showing the direction of the collectable.

I'm running my Ranger at 774 and the legos are still dropping.. Standard smile I just got one (a dupe but still) playing a normal contract!

Got to shoot off out and see a man about a dog (nudge nudge wink wink) but will be back in time for the Dev stream later. Will you watch it too?

Happy hunting!

Message 242 of 248 (311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@kemicalchaos

gettin dups here also...somewhat frustrating at times.

but hell, they're legendariesCocktail 

Message 243 of 248 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Played for a few hours yesterday.  Do love all the tweaks. But yeah, played for a few hours got a couple MW and one dupe leggo on GM2. Even played strongholds and barely got anything.  And there was none on xbox playing missions in GM2. Which is crazy. 

Is the cataclysm going on? Noticed the ball lightning everywhere, and while playing saw or heard it mentioned a few times. Also, fought my first titan yesterday in over a month. So, nice to see the update fixed a lot. Reinvigorated my love of the game, mostly.

Will try to catch the livestream. Good luck out there today freelancers. 

Message 244 of 248 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I watched this video, or listened while in freeplay: https://youtu.be/R2u2nyxlsFg, and there was a lot of things he said I dont see. He did confirm cataclysm is somewhat active, but not finding vinyls during gameplay. Also, only found materials in 1 cave. No plants, crystals etc. Also he mentioned crystal enemies and items that I haven't seen. 

After over an hour again 1 dupe leggo, 3 MW and 8 rare. 8 worthless rare. The rest of my backpack was full of epics.  And right after going back to Tarsis I lost my connection so new speed did not help. 

Lots of bugs again today, random difficulty is back today along with enemies not catching fire, lost combos, and gun not firing. Also, switched all my gear back to normal and it glitched saying my javelin power was at 645 instead of over 740. Yesterday mostly seemed fine, but today . . . Anthem bugs as usual. So much for my revitalized love of this game. Still wont give up but. . . Come on. 

Anyway, good luck everyone.

Message 245 of 248 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@JymReps wrote:

@kemicalchaos

gettin dups here also...somewhat frustrating at times.

but hell, they're legendariesCocktail 

Yup agreed. I love hearing that sound when they appear..

Dev stream times:

TODAY

MDT 2pm

CDT 3pm

PDT 1pm

EDT 4pm

BST 9pm

CEST 10pm

JST 5am (Fri)

AEST 6am (Fri)

NZDT 8am (Fri)

5hrs to go 

Apparently @dizassder  Cataclysm is in early stages so you could be right re the lights but all the other stuff (crystal animals) I think comes a lot later?

Edit: Hopefully we'll find out tonight?

Message 246 of 248 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another loot-thread ... I'll post my ramblings here aswell Wink

I have 500+ hours invested in this game.

I've had 139 legendarys drop in total (I've kept them all even though many of them are duplicates of some crap I will never use)

I have no legendary "Last Resort" which would complete my Ranger.

I have no Legendary (or even MW!) "Best Defence" which I'd really like for my Collossus.

It took me 400+ hours to complete my Interceptor when that elusive legendary "Serpent's Vail" finally dropped.

Happy with all inscriptions on the legendarys i use? ... no, but I'm not gonna spend another 500h on maybe getting something thats slightly better

My growing concern now though ... what will I have to do when the Vault gets full of legendary crap? Salvage them for MW-embers? I mean come on!

There clearly needs to be legendary embers and legendary crafting in this game ... sure, make those blueprints use rediculous amounts of embers but after 500 hours played, lets say 100 salvaged (crappy) legendarys I should be able to atleast max out all my Javelins in gear that I have chosen.

//ButchBullitt

Message 247 of 248 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey you guys still holding on out there?

Message 248 of 248 (133 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help