Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

★ Apprentice

The "Luck" inscription is actually an in-house KPI for the devs… not for players. It represents the chance that they will introduce more bugs in upcoming patches, as well as the degree of luck in managing this game proportional to expertise. 

Message 151 of 248 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Quasinerdo wrote:

The "Luck" inscription is actually an in-house KPI for the devs… not for players. It represents the chance that they will introduce more bugs in upcoming patches, as well as the degree of luck in managing this game proportional to expertise. 

What?!

Message 152 of 248 (169 Views)

★ Apprentice
Lol that's some kinda funny truth lol
Message 153 of 248 (163 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is my sincerest hope this is a "no man's sky" parody and just like no man's sky they patch it into the game it was supposed to be.

Until then, I'm gonna keep playing and hoping; )

Message 154 of 248 (158 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ran 2 Legendary Missions for chest token. Funny since I couldnt even match up on GM2 to finish a Stronghold and use them. Each time was either solo or everyone bailed at last chest. Oh well Ill solo the damn game if I have to LOL. Got one Legendary AutoPistol tho. Standard smile
Message 155 of 248 (142 Views)

★ Guide

@R5teel wrote:

Until then, I'm gonna keep playing and hoping; )

My sentiments exactly..

Message 156 of 248 (133 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, got a dupe Lego in second contract, in which the difficulty was off again and extremely hard.  Then play freeplay and constant stutter again. 

I almost wonder if since everyone complains about not getting legos, they made them almost worthless. 

Message 157 of 248 (117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Also, completed challenge of resolve just so when I talk the bard. . . . Pilot load error. How does that happen at Ft. Tarsis? 

Then, I try to do Temple of Scar to complete 2 daily missions, difficulty messed up and when it leads to the boss fight it freezes. Sign back in and it's over and I get a request to join contract.  Which constantly glitches, lose combos, gun not setting people on fire, and equipment not working right. What is up with this game today?

Anyway, good luck out there today freelancers. 

Message 158 of 248 (113 Views)

★ Guide

Damn.. That sounds buggy..

I'm just about to head in as I've been out most of the day (repairing my friends son's system. He had 2,507 items of malware!! No wonder it was running slow)

The CM tweeted in response to a question says they are working on Cataclysm stuff at present and he'll post further news when he can.

I hope it's soon, would love some new content and not just rehashed parts of the story.

Message 159 of 248 (104 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Opinion We should All be given a Full/Part Refund for wasting our time from Launch day , and for those of you who have just purchased this supposed AAA title - Do your homework next time I sure will in future .  Good bye " EA"  , and thankyou the community for the Funny Hilarious ROASTINGS many of you have shared over last 2 months :eahigh_file:

Message 160 of 248 (83 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help