Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@R5teel wrote:
Playing Metro exodus.excellent game. Doing an hour on Anthem everyday as well. Dont want her thinking I'm cheating and get really mad LOL

Lol. Know what you mean. But I had to take a couple days off. Anthem improving for you at all?

Message 171 of 248 (111 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:
Anthem improving for you at all?

Nope.. LOL!

Supposed to be a patch this week which fixes the errors caused by the last patch. Things have got to improve soon as it's almost too late as it is. The die hards are still being loyal but for how long?

Message 172 of 248 (94 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

@dizassder wrote:
Anthem improving for you at all?

Nope.. LOL!

Supposed to be a patch this week which fixes the errors caused by the last patch. Things have got to improve soon as it's almost too late as it is. The die hards are still being loyal but for how long?

Lol, same here. Played for a while today.  Got my butt handed to me again on contract. Then played freeplay for quite a while. Though it was nice to not have the Outlaw Outrage, was still harder than normal. And of course, no legos. 

Might have to go down to GM1 if difficulty and player count doesn't improve. If things don't change soon, I give it a month. Have to give is more than they have lately. I literally play none of the new content after trying it once. 

Good luck out there, not that it seems to help. Standard smile

Message 173 of 248 (85 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Nope, still getting the color purple alot. Still playing just waiting.... Until then, theres my PS4 and Anthem lol
Message 174 of 248 (77 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@R5teel wrote:
Nope, still getting the color purple alot. Still playing just waiting.... Until then, theres my PS4 and Anthem lol

Lol, sorry. I have taken this time to play some good ol Borderlands. Forgot how much fun it is. A few hours in Pandora makes me forget all about Anthem. 

Message 175 of 248 (73 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

LOL, Yup, I played the new stronghold tonight and got a lego. Repeat but a Lego just the same. Much more enjoyable with a knowledgeable team. If there is one thing to be said about scaling down your player base is that anyone still playing is pretty knowledgeable on what should be done during missions lol.

Still looking forward to the patch that patches the patch. 

"Im a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude" - Tropic Thunder

Message 176 of 248 (66 Views)

★ Guide

Patch released 10am CST or 4pm in English money.. Wink

End of those Elysian keys today... Hooray!  Anyone get them all?

I didn't...

Haven't seen a lego since Sunday, damn. 

Message 177 of 248 (57 Views)

★ Guide

Here's some Metro pics I took the other day:

RTX definitely on!

20190506190446_1.jpg

20190506184704_1.jpg

20190506102052_1.jpg

Message 178 of 248 (52 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@R5teel wrote:

LOL, Yup, I played the new stronghold tonight and got a lego. Repeat but a Lego just the same. Much more enjoyable with a knowledgeable team. If there is one thing to be said about scaling down your player base is that anyone still playing is pretty knowledgeable on what should be done during missions lol.

Still looking forward to the patch that patches the patch. 

"Im a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude" - Tropic Thunder

Lol, I have to say if there was one good thing about Anthem right now, it would be that I met you guys. Know that sounds cheesy, but I have few friends and hard to make friends when you're 40+. 

Message 179 of 248 (40 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Patch released 10am CST or 4pm in English money.. Wink

End of those Elysian keys today... Hooray!  Anyone get them all?

I didn't...

Haven't seen a lego since Sunday, damn. 

Does that mean the 2 keys I have are worthless? Noticed the daily challenges haven't changed, says 0s left. 

Rescued a baby Robin I found on my porch yesterday so here I am at dawn, playing Anthem.  Lol.

I have all the other Metro games but never really played them. Must say, Exodus looks beautiful. 

Good luck today guys.

Message 180 of 248 (39 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help