Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

★ Guide

Hmm.... Well in a more positive light they will be releasing a small patch next week which will right the wrongs brought about by the last patch. 

So mw and lego stats should read correctly, let's hope so.

Popped into freeplay this morning and got a dupe lego although it had slightly better rolls than the one i already had so better than nothing.. Standard smile

Good hunting freelancers!

Message 161 of 248 (133 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Popped into freeplay this morning and got a dupe lego although it had slightly better rolls than the one i already had so better than nothing.. Standard smile

Good hunting freelancers!

Well at least it was something.  Gonna give it another try this morning.  Hopefully it isn't all glitch, and stutter. Yesterday made me kinda mad so I bought a couple other games. Gotta love buy 2 borderlands games for $15. 

Good hunting to you too, @kemicalchaos and all you freelancers. 

Message 162 of 248 (116 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, off to a bad start. Difficulty is crazy again today. Legendary contract wasn't too hard, should be able to slam and kill most enemies but not happening. 

Freeplay was insanely hard, and after finally finding a mission cant open chest. Respawn 4 times and still can't.  

Gonna give it a rest again. Let's hope this update next week fixes more than it ruins.

Message 163 of 248 (113 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

Freeplay was insanely hard,

Playing on GM3 or something else? 

I almost exclusively stick to GM2 as I feel GM3 loot just isn't worth the time it takes to kill anything.

I see we have another Outlaw Outrage running in Freeplay. Is it me or are these World events a pain in the behind?

I had to leave freeplay eventually due to a full loot bag (including legendary).. A full loot bag is 50 items and I couldn't use any of it apart from salvaging epics for sigils.. Frustrating.

As for Borderlands @dizassder , I have the first game which i really enjoyed and i'll probably get the rest at some point.

Message 164 of 248 (107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

@dizassder wrote:

Freeplay was insanely hard,

Playing on GM3 or something else? 

I almost exclusively stick to GM2 as I feel GM3 loot just isn't worth the time it takes to kill anything.

I see we have another Outlaw Outrage running in Freeplay. Is it me or are these World events a pain in the behind?

As for Borderlands @dizassder , I have the first game which i really enjoyed and i'll probably get the rest at some point.

Still on GM2.  Haven't changed difficulty in quite a while. Feel the same as you about GM3. Takes way too long and not worth the trouble. 

Outlaw Outrage was driving me a bit crazy. Would see 3 different markers for 3 different places.  Took me 3 times of playing freeplay to get my 3 world events. Event markers and enemies still disappearing and server errors. 

Freeplay seems a mess. 

I really love this game, less now obviously. I hope the update next week helps and adds good content. I read a few articles and saw the 3 leads on the game are off the project. 

Seeing mixed statements.  Some say Bw is giving up on Anthem for Dragon Age 4, others say they are 100% committed to it still. Guess we'll see.

Loved Borderlands,  beat the 1st one and played a bit of the 2nd one on 360, but couldn't pass up 2 and the prequel for $15.

Good luck Freelancers, I know I complain but I will keep coming back.

Message 165 of 248 (104 Views)

★ Guide

Reading that Twitter feed it seems that the majority of Anthem is done so a lot of the team has moved to the new game.

There is still devs working on the coming Cataclysm as well as bug fixes and they say they are still 100% committed. Like you I really hope so.

Enjoy borderlands!  Standard smile

Message 166 of 248 (98 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Enjoy borderlands!  Standard smile

I'll keep my fingers crossed but not get my hopes too high. I would love to see this story play out, as it has potential to be great. But if cataclysm is all we have to look forward to, we will most likely be disappointed.  This game could've been better than the first destiny.  

I will enjoy borderlands, yet still check in on Bastion. Thanks @kemicalchaos 

Message 167 of 248 (86 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Playing Metro exodus.excellent game. Doing an hour on Anthem everyday as well. Dont want her thinking I'm cheating and get really mad LOL
Message 168 of 248 (65 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@R5teel wrote:
Playing Metro exodus.excellent game. Doing an hour on Anthem everyday as well. Dont want her thinking I'm cheating and get really mad LOL

I'm still playing both games but more so Metro Exodus than Anthem.

Let's hope those updates are here soon.

Don't you think Artyoms wife is gorgeous?  

Message 169 of 248 (48 Views)

★ Guide

Nice start to the day!

lego.jpg

Message 170 of 248 (39 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help