Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by dizassder

Original Post

★ Guide

Just to add.

I was wondering why the sudden difficulty change playing GM runs.

So Legos are still supposed to do the same damage, which, apparently they do.

The Armour and shield buffs have dropped too and I'm wondering if these are in fact no longer cosmetic but the actual figures?

It would make sense as i've seen no mention that the dev's were going to up the difficulty.

Thoughts?

Message 141 of 248 (132 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Just to add.

I was wondering why the sudden difficulty change playing GM runs.

So Legos are still supposed to do the same damage, which, apparently they do.

The Armour and shield buffs have dropped too and I'm wondering if these are in fact no longer cosmetic but the actual figures?

It would make sense as i've seen no mention that the dev's were going to up the difficulty.

Thoughts?

How does the game differentiate between a cosmetic issue and the true amount? I dont think it can. Don't think it ever really did. 

I'm actually starting to think they have no idea what's going on with this game. 

Glad you got some useful legos. 

Message 142 of 248 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

1 legendary in 10 days since the update, use to get 3 to 4 a day before....wth???

Message 143 of 248 (110 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@gaskila wrote:

1 legendary in 10 days since the update, use to get 3 to 4 a day before....wth???

Sorry man, like most things it's been sporadic. Like I posted, I got 2 yesterday in a couple hours. Kemicalchaos said he got 2 yesterday also. I want to say hang in there, but yeah. Yesterday could have been an anomaly.  

Sometimes I get them by doing various things.  Freeplay for an hour got me one. Nothing in my legendary contracts,  but then 1 in a SH. I dont know if you will get any doing this, but I have seen other people say the same. Good luck out there. 

Message 144 of 248 (108 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, i got it we still got chances to get some but how the hell is it possible to lower the chances that much? If its a bug why haven't they fixed that by now. 10 days!!! 10 days that i have been playing for almost nothing...sincerely, i was one of the few that still support this game, thinking that they were going to fix thier bugs...but between the updates where 50% of the patch note announced are in fact not fixing anything and an unending quest of 10 days for 1 f*in legendary, i don't see what i'm still doing on this game...so much potential and yet so much deception

Message 145 of 248 (104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Trust me, we all feel your frustration.  I have went weeks with nothing, then I'll get a legendary here and there and then nothing again. It's like they want you to dedicate your life to their games for no reward, or skins and other things that are essentially useless. 

It's been an issue for over a month and even though they said they changed the % of drops, it never happened.  Not in a positive way anyway. There was that glitch a few updates back, people were getting tons of them. Legendaries were falling from the sky. Lasted a couple hours or so, sadly I missed out. They fixed that supposed bug and well, you see where we are now.

Message 146 of 248 (101 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

Glad you got some useful legos. 

Thanks dizassder, one was the fastest LMG with a 235% damage boost and the other was a universal component called softened blows which gives you plus 75% armour for 5 seconds when the shield drops.

What were yours anything nice?

@dizassder wrote:

I'm actually starting to think they have no idea what's going on with this game. 

This has crossed my mind too. 

This lack of communication from the dev's only adds to speculation. If they simply let us know what was happening i'm sure the community would appreciate the honesty.

The community manager tweeted last week about how he wished he could say more and basically bared his soul a little. This was welcomed with open arms by the community and I thought 'finally they are gonna keep us informed on whats happening'... Yeah right, since then, nada, nothing, zilch, zero communication apart from a note about maintenance.

You would have thought they'd have noticed the reaction to the CM's tweet and stuck to that direction......                                                                         

Message 147 of 248 (93 Views)

★ Guide

@gaskila wrote:

As @dizassder  says we know your pain man..  We've been discussing anything and everything to do with lego drops and the improvement of.. Standard smile

To be honest I'm tired of getting pissed off about it. I really love playing Anthem, flying around in those suits really is a fantastic experience imo. 

So I'm taking a leaf out of @dizassder 's book and taken to completing achievements and challenges. I don't normally bother with stuff like that unless there is a great reward at the end of it plus it keeps my mind off the leggo debackle.

Good luck with the great Leggo hunt Freelancers!

Message 148 of 248 (88 Views)

★ Apprentice
Agreed. Love the game hate the bugs. Been doing just that challenges and achievements. Started playj g Metro exodus in between.
Message 149 of 248 (76 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks @kemicalchaos 

I will not give up on the game. Waited most of my life for games to be as realistic as they did on their covers. And to be an almost 1 man army in a form of ironman suit in the beautiful, ruins of Bastion, is just sublime. 

But sometimes the frustration out weighs the fun, and excitement. 

Message 150 of 248 (73 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help