Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by Zer0hhh

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

There was a note in a patch a few weeks back that stated loot had been adjusted so trash loot (blue or grey I guess) would not drop on high difficulties. 

Since this patch specifically I am back to getting a tonne of blue drops - items not crafting material.

Message 101 of 234 (152 Views)

★ Apprentice
Well.....it still does. Since the previous patch 1.04, we've been definitely getting our share of blue drops even at GM3 missions and events.

Again this wouldnt be such an issue but I dont and have no way of utilizing them. Even epic loot. I break them down for sigils. But Im in teh thousands now.

If were not going to change the loot tables and probability, at least have a working and useful crafting/upgrade system that will utilize them.
Message 102 of 234 (141 Views)

★ Apprentice

@dizassder  I've had pretty good luck with my Ranger build so far. If you like I can post the what's and why's if your interested.  Standard smile

Message 103 of 234 (104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I did however noticed that I got an Legendary Emblem of Devistation drop last night and it reads exactly the same specs as a MW version. Without a stat overview like the Division its hard to tell if it is the same or just says the same

Message 104 of 234 (102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@R5teel wrote:

@dizassder  I've had pretty good luck with my Ranger build so far. If you like I can post the what's and why's if your interested.  Standard smile

Sure if you want. Just seems that since the update my colossus is more wishy-washy. @kemicalchaos posted a link about the inscriptions and them showing the wrong stats.

Message 105 of 234 (96 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The achievement barrier to unlocking MW components is a total PITA. Not only do you not get Leg drops to replace MW loot, you cannot craft replacements to try for better stats :/ .

THis creates a very unattractive soft-lock on progression. Grind for hours to get random loot... where most of it is auto-discard as it's low level trash; grind for more hours to enable the ability to craft items that also require hours of grinding to collect ingredients.

Of course this has been massively compounded by the significant bugs introduced in 1.1.0 which have messed up gear stats, and the function of some bonuses (eg recharge speed on gear no longer works).

Message 106 of 234 (86 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I noticed another bug that's appeared since 1.1.0.

My assault launcher, at times, won't cycle properly when hovering.

As soon as I drop to the ground it works again.. Weird.  Plus it always seems to happen at the worst possible moment lol..

As I posted earlier (post #98) dev team have stated that even tho the inscriptions are messed up they still have their former values..  Apparently.

Message 107 of 234 (75 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have experienced alot of Launcher wont work if my Jav is Overheated. Every once and awhile they screen will tell me this.  I have also experienced alot of missed Combos. 

Problems with Lowering the requirement for Legendary:

Just because it says Legendary doesnt mean its time for GM3 anything LOL

I tried several times to do Rage and other strongholds tonight at GM3. Either they've increased the difficulty of GM3 or people see Legendary and automatically assume they've grown in strength. Im assuming the later.

Or people are seeing Legendary and think nows they will get Legendary drops.

Or not.....

Message 108 of 234 (57 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
same, over a month at 760, every 4 or 5 days i get a legend, and its a dupe anyway. and this is 3 or 4 hours a night...
Message 109 of 234 (47 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Zer0hhh wrote:
same, over a month at 760, every 4 or 5 days i get a legend, and its a dupe anyway. and this is 3 or 4 hours a night...

Know what you mean, played every day for at least 6-8 hrs and get no where. Now I have taken most of the week off from playing and life feels more fair.

Message 110 of 234 (28 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help