Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by corey3750

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Passa a italiano
I did for 3 hours a day for a week in a row stronghold at GM3 and I didn't find even a legendary one, but I have seen other people who get legendary repetition. Besides fixing the loot drop do you have a reason for all this?
Message 81 of 248 (173 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@corey3750 wrote:

The new one seems so much harder because the Masterwork and Legendary component Armor and Shield boosts are now lower than Epics.

Not true. For one, it doesnt seem harder, it is much harder. My whole squad got wiped out on GM2, that should not happen. We went down every few seconds. Just equipping a legendary item boosts your stats. Make you tougher and harder to kill. Plus, this update was supposed to increase masterwork boosts, though I only have 2 masterwork components equipped because I haven't gotten legendary ones to replace them.  And components have nothing to do with my guns and equipment taking forever to kill 1 guy, or combos not killing like they should. I should be decimating enemies, not getting killed every few seconds.

Message 82 of 248 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check the armor and shield bonuses on those Masterwork parts.  Components that used to give 10k armor to my colossus now give 100 armor.  Where as I have Epic versions of items that give 3 times the armor and shield bonuses as their Legendary Counterpart.

Message 83 of 248 (165 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@corey3750 wrote:

Check the armor and shield bonuses on those Masterwork parts.  Components that used to give 10k armor to my colossus now give 100 armor.  Where as I have Epic versions of items that give 3 times the armor and shield bonuses as their Legendary Counterpart.

You saying this is new from update?

Would love to check but while in the middle of a legendary contract the game: froze up several times, lost sound, enemies disappeared and couldn't see who my squad was shooting, kicked me off server, couldn't press any buttons, and for 20 mins or so cant get back on. Even though Anthem servers are supposedly all running fine.

Message 84 of 248 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yes, it is new as of the update yesterday.
Message 85 of 248 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@corey3750 wrote:
yes, it is new as of the update yesterday.

Doesn't explain how while playing in freeplay I can still decimate entire events by myself in no time at all. 

Message 86 of 248 (157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It hasn't affected the damage done by weapons and gear.  Only the armor and shield bonuses on components.  

Message 87 of 248 (154 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@corey3750 wrote:

It hasn't affected the damage done by weapons and gear.  Only the armor and shield bonuses on components.  

And what I said earlier was, on the new SH it is hard as heck to kill everything. Not just that I kept getting killed, but that it is 3 times harder than Heart of Rage. Not to mention confusing and annoying.

One if the main issues with the game is randomness. Random difficulty, random if sigils work, random how effective weapons and gear are, and random how long thrusters last. 

Enemies should be the same difficulty whether you are on freeplay, contract, or SH. But they are not, and never have been. But going from any old SH to the new one is like going from normal difficulty to GM3.

Message 88 of 248 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

@dizassder wrote:

@corey3750 wrote:

And what I said earlier was, on the new SH it is hard as heck to kill everything. Not just that I kept getting killed, but that it is 3 times harder than Heart of Rage. Not to mention confusing and annoying.

One if the main issues with the game is randomness. Random difficulty, random if sigils work, random how effective weapons and gear are, and random how long thrusters last. 

Enemies should be the same difficulty whether you are on freeplay, contract, or SH. But they are not, and never have been. But going from any old SH to the new one is like going from normal difficulty to GM3.

Ah, I see what you mean.  Yes, there do seem to be very weird adjustments between play styles on the difficulty of identical mobs.  I just found it hard to determine the real challenge because everything was killing us so fast.  But I agree, a given enemy should be equal regardless of game mode at the same difficulty level.

Message 89 of 248 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

When it let's me back on, I'll check all my stats. 

Message 90 of 248 (139 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help