Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by R5teel

Original Post

★ Guide

I've played both Warframe and Destiny, more so Warframe. I played that for many hours and may go back to it one day. 

I've been gaming since the 80's so think I have a good idea of what a decent game is and Anthem could be huge. You can tell by the suit animations, character acting and graphics that much love has been poured into this game despite it's failings. 

They just need to get the rest of the game up to par. 

Message 61 of 247 (240 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Fully agree. The scope and detail in game is still some of the most amazing open world content around.

Message 62 of 247 (232 Views)

★ Guide

Freeplay has been kind with 2 lego drops today.. Standard smile My Ranger is slowly getting there..

Me.jpg

Message 63 of 247 (205 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Anthem is way better than Tron deadly discs on my Atari 2600

@kemicalchaos wrote:

I've played both Warframe and Destiny, more so Warframe. I played that for many hours and may go back to it one day. 

I've been gaming since the 80's so think I have a good idea of what a decent game is and Anthem could be huge. You can tell by the suit animations, character acting and graphics that much love has been poured into this game despite it's failings. 

They just need to get the rest of the game up to par. 

Message 64 of 247 (197 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

Same here. Anthem is way better than Tron deadly discs on my Atari 2600

LOL!  Indeed..  Spectrum ZX81 here (initially)..  It was great at the time but i'm glad those days are long gone..

Message 65 of 247 (190 Views)

★ Apprentice
Oh daaamn. I got a zx81 for Christmas cause I was learning basic in high school on an Apple IIc. Lol . Damn I'm getting old lol
Message 66 of 247 (181 Views)

★ Guide

Is it me or has player count just dropped? Perhaps it's the holidays?

Message 67 of 247 (149 Views)

★ Guide

Woot!

Just seen this:

Our next game update (1.1.0) will be released tomorrow with the new Stronghold and various other game improvements and fixes. We will detail all of that out in our patch notes tomorrow, as well as give an update on the 90-Day calendar.

Message 68 of 247 (146 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Woot!

Just seen this:

Our next game update (1.1.0) will be released tomorrow with the new Stronghold and various other game improvements and fixes. We will detail all of that out in our patch notes tomorrow, as well as give an update on the 90-Day calendar.

I haven't been on in 5 days or so, been sick. But I will definitely be on tomorrow. Also, kinda curious how old you guys are, I'll be 43 this year. 

Message 69 of 247 (136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

I haven't been on in 5 days or so, been sick. But I will definitely be on tomorrow. Also, kinda curious how old you guys are, I'll be 43 this year. 

I'll be 55 in three days!

I'm becoming an old sod but still love me gaming..  Standard smile

@dizassder  Hope you feel better soon bud.

Message 70 of 247 (114 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help