Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by kemicalchaos

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Great info on Luck here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/b1uslr/drop_rate_calculations_luck/

Basically everyone has a luck of 100 so you can only add a further 90% after that it has no effect.

So if you have a Bonus stat luck score of 33% then your total Luck is actually 133%

Message 41 of 248 (271 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yeah, probably way too much thought...Wink but damn I just wanna know if they're just f'ing with us LOL
Message 42 of 248 (259 Views)

★ Guide

Finally!

hurrah.jpg

Message 43 of 248 (241 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hello, I've done the something, luck and no luck. But honestly its all to confusing to me. My friend who is a MW Colusus gets 1 or 2 legendary within an hour of playing. I play for 6 hours and maybe 2 drops, but yesterday not even one.
I still love playing Anthem because of the mechanics of the game, all of it. Am still very hopeful for the new update and livestream.
Have a wonderful day,
Msyra
Message 44 of 248 (230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello, hope all is good, I really dont think there messing with us. Because they have acknowledge that there not happy with some of the progression of the game. Please dont quote me on that. But the last time they had a livestream, people were being very nasty to them and there is no need for that. Even when I made a small comment on how i do enjoy the game, I had some of the meanest and insulted me. Just because of a comment. So i can only imagine how they feel. We all can get our point across without cursing or putting people down. All am asking is that kindness is a much better way to live.  I completely understand that we get frustrated, when we grind a game (this is not the only game one grind) and no really awesome rewards. When I see a yellow drop in the middle of any mission, I get so happy and this is the way the game should progress. 

Hopefully next weeks update (if there is one) will correct this and some other issues. 

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful weekend💜💜

Message 45 of 248 (227 Views)

★ Apprentice
It's a joke Jordan.we know they're not messing with us
Message 46 of 248 (224 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hello,
Thank you for this information.
Message 47 of 248 (223 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yay, congratulations!!
Message 48 of 248 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@kemicalchaos wrote:

Finally!

hurrah.jpg

Did it end up being something you wanted?

Message 49 of 248 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@JordanSleepy25 wrote:
Hello, hope all is good, I really dont think there messing with us. Because they have acknowledge that there not happy with some of the progression of the game. Please dont quote me on that. But the last time they had a livestream, people were being very nasty to them and there is no need for that. Even when I made a small comment on how i do enjoy the game, I had some of the meanness and insulted me. Just because of a comment. So i can only imagine how they feel. We all can get our point across without cursing or putting people down. All am asking is that kindness is a much better way to live.

We are not being hateful or mean. We are just tired of the endless grind and no reward. Trying to figure out solutions on our own.

Message 50 of 248 (211 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help