Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by dizassder

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I play on GM2 every day and it's no better. Good luck, lol with your storm. 

Message 31 of 247 (294 Views)

★ Apprentice
I read somewhere online that luck starts at 100%. Thats why the 90% totals 190%. Gonna keep experimenting till i figure out i have no clue lol
Message 32 of 247 (286 Views)

★ Apprentice
Okay, first run of the night SH Rage, Maxed Ranger, 33% Luck . 1 Lego drop at Titan. Didnt see what level others were running.
Message 33 of 247 (278 Views)

★ Apprentice
2 more runs with Ranger, SH Tyrant Mines and another Rage. Nothing to speak of but a couple MW and alot of Epic, Blues and Green Ember.

Would be really nice to see the crafting take off to better our gear. Right now its pretty pointless other than Consumables if I remember to even do that lol. Gonna try another SH then switch to Leg Task and Freeplay
Message 34 of 247 (267 Views)

★ Guide

Well since I started messing with the luck stat I've seen nothing lego wise.

I now see a lot of rare drops (light blue) I mean why are these even in the game at GM2.

I've now gone back to my former build which has a 90% luck stat. At least with that figure I got legos!

I just cannot work out this damned luck system..

Message 35 of 247 (238 Views)

★ Apprentice

So far I really believe it's based on everyone in your party combined.  I've been running 33% luck and do better. I also think that the server side is penalizing for too much combined. That's why you always see people doing better if their luck is high but they are running solo.

So far keeping my luck low in a random party seems to be netting me at least one Lego when I play. 

Message 36 of 247 (231 Views)

★ Apprentice

They say there is a cap on luck. I'm also wondering if luck resets to a lower value once that cap is broken. Say, 199 is the cap but group combined is over. Does the luck stay capped or does the server do something else with that excess.

Message 37 of 247 (222 Views)

★ Guide

I mainly play solo (unless I'm in a stronghold) due to players being speed demons which often ruin the experience. (Besides it's tactically advantageous to take your time as it gives your Ultimate time to build.)

Anyhoo I digress.

I guess it would be better to test one set up one week and then another the following week?

I'm going to try your way @R5teel  and have a low figure. Let's see if that helps?

Message 38 of 247 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I really think like most things in this game, it's all random. I can change nothing in a week and get the same results. In fact last week I did. I think we are putting to much thought and time into this. I'm actually about to quit for awhile like the other 53% of the people who did.

Message 39 of 247 (199 Views)

★ Guide

@dizassder wrote:

I think we are putting to much thought and time into this. 

Agreed..  Standard smile

@dizassder wrote:

I'm actually about to quit for awhile like the other 53% of the people who did.

Damn... (I totally understand tho')

I sometimes wonder why I play it but I'm still loving the flying ect.. Admittedly when Anthem gets me super peed off I go and play Metro Exodus which not only looks simply amazing it runs really nice too.

Oh well back to the grind.   Wink

Message 40 of 247 (189 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help