Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

by dizassder

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
Hello,
For past days with my Legendary Storm during playing freeplay, missions and strongholds for 6 hours. The loot drop or ambers are green or blue. Am just going to take a break from Anthem, because it gets very discouraging. I never thought I would say this because I really enjoying playing Anthem since demo day. But at this moment I feel no incentive to play Anthem. I hope something positive happens to bring me back.
Thank you for reading,
Mayra
Message 11 of 248 (510 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello, same here, no one is playing GM3 and am lucky to find someone playing GM2 early in the day. Am on Xbox One and most of my friends have moved on from Anthem. I can’t blame them, but I already paid for Anthem that should have been still worth playing at this moment. 

Message 12 of 248 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, I'm on xbox one too. Screen name same as gamertag. I usually play during the day. If things get better, I'll play with you. 

Message 13 of 248 (490 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you so much, I will add you has a friend and my gamer tag is also, the same.
Message 14 of 248 (487 Views)

★ Apprentice
Okay, I had a weird thought. What if the game was reducing my chances of getting a Lego the higher I got. So i decided to play with my Colossus at 690. I played Stronghold Tyrant Mines, GM2 and each time it has rewarded me with a Lego. Huh....Mabey the higher your level the harder it is to get a Legendary. Just a thought. Im gonna experiment with all my lower characters.
Message 15 of 248 (461 Views)

★ Apprentice
Okay, Im 3 for 3 Legendary drops in SH Tryrant Mines GM2. I guess the server doesnt like giving out legendaries to Legendary Javs. Huh....

BTW 2 legos came from chest and 1 came from final Skorpion boss.
Message 16 of 248 (452 Views)

★ Guide

Before yesterday I had not really bothered with the stat know as 'Luck'.

Anyhoo I re-arranged a couple of items and final got to a 90% Luck score.

Since doing the above drops have improved. I get more epics than before which isn't much good ( apart from consumable crafting) but also get more MW drops too. (Mind you I'm only checking MW loot for better stats as I still use a few).

As for Legendaries, I've had two drop one of which was a copy whilst the other I could actually use.

So it seems that Luck has made a difference albeit a small one.

Can anyone expand on Luck and if it's actually any use as the above might simply be down to coincidence?

Message 17 of 248 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay R5teel, I'm gonna try that too. Also, if I downgrade I can change my luck again and see if that works. 

Message 18 of 248 (428 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, nothing. Went down to masterwork javelin and it did no good. An hour or so of freeplay and Tyrant mine, no legendaries. 

Message 19 of 248 (416 Views)

★ Apprentice
Okay, gonna try Colosus again and see if it works. If so I will try and take a screen shot of build and luck. I think its either 20% or no luck at all. Which i also wonder if the server is counting everyones luck as one big pool.
Message 20 of 248 (394 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help