Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Anytime after the patch
Summarize your bug Legendary Ranger getting green and blue drops from Elite and Legendary Bosses and Chest in game no matter what mission,
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Legendary Javs should not be getting Blue and green drops from bosses in GM3
What should be happening instead? Loot drops match level of javelin and difficulty selected

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Doesn't matter
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Defeating a boss or opening a chest
Summarize your bug I am running a Ranger Jav 774. Why am i now after the patch, getting green embers from chest and no Masterwork or Legendary drops. This was sometimes the case before but now after the patch I am seeing more green and blue drops than anything else. Does the server not recognize me as a Legendary Javelin?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Blue and green drops when killing Elite or Legendary Bosses. Opening chest in GM3
What should be happening instead? The system should be recognizing my Javelin for the level it is and loot drop according to Javelin level and Difficulty level selected

Message 1 of 248 (2,775 Views)

Re: WTH is up with the Loot drops since patch

★ Guide

Yup dispatching an Ancient Titan or an Elite Luminary you would think warranted more loot than the blue and purple drops I've been seeing. (all levels including GM3)

I'm unsure if the patch made things worse, for me at least it's always been this way.

All the Legendary items I own have come from either a grunt or loot box and I'm pretty sure I've never got one from a boss.

Message 2 of 248 (2,749 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, most blue and purple, maybe 1 or 2 masterwork a level. All junk.

Message 3 of 248 (2,708 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was also having this problem.  Big time.  I played one freeplay session on GM1 for over 2 1/2 hours and only got blues and maybe a dozen purples.  I believe this might be a bug with the luck system.  I was running with >120% luck and got a crazy idea - I dropped my luck to less than 90 (this is supposedly the cap for luck), and MWs started dropping again and I actually got a lego after a little over an hour.  I think being over 90% was actually lowering my luck.

Message 4 of 248 (2,671 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Shouldn't matter though. Have you gotten any more since then?

Message 5 of 248 (2,666 Views)

★ Apprentice
well ive tried going different routes with my build. All the way to 788 / 33% luck, down to 760 /\106% luck with no change. Ran with mixed group of Epic / Masterwork / Legendary teammates but no change. Last run tonight was GM3 SH Heart of Rage with all 788 Legos. Saw no Lego/MW drop only Epic / Blue and actually a green ember from chests and Bosses. No Bueno lol....actually frustrating
Message 6 of 248 (2,650 Views)

★ Apprentice
okay, Lego Ranger at 788, no luck. Exact same results, Epics, rares and the occasional green ember. Im thinking the luck and Jav ranking is kinda screwed up.
Message 7 of 248 (2,638 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well at least you got up to 788. I've been stuck at 760 for over a month or so. 

Message 8 of 248 (2,611 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thats true, but thats when the drops were at least normal. Never got multiple drops but at least one in GM3 in about an hour of play. Now nothing. Oh yeah, the 788 is only throwing on any Lego in the slot not a great build lol
Message 9 of 248 (2,611 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I switched back to GM3 the other day and got one legendary. A worse version of one I already had. But can't find many playing on GM3. That's why I went back to GM2 last month.  Where legendaries are a myth.

Message 10 of 248 (2,602 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help