WTF BUG

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bug
OS Version 13.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 169979522
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Game crashing in the middle of grand arena battle when responding to text message outside of game. Which caused me to lose the battle and the progress on ship killing which will make me lose the entire match probably now. This has happened before and it quite frustrating because you can’t make up or get back grand arena points.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play grand arena, then minimize it during battle.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Haven’t had any complaints about actual game mechanics but this is starting to get really annoying. 
among other things like not having an in guild squad practice battles, LIVE PVP arena battles, LIVE guild battle, lack of upgrading the light and dark side regular and hard levels. 

Message 1 of 2 (231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WTF BUG

EA Live QV Team

Hello @slangemdozier and sorry to hear that.

In future, I would recommend finishing your Grand Arena battle before swapping to another app. This way you should not lose any progress with the battle if the game restarts while using other apps on your phone.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

All Replies

Re: WTF BUG

EA Live QV Team

Hello @slangemdozier and sorry to hear that.

In future, I would recommend finishing your Grand Arena battle before swapping to another app. This way you should not lose any progress with the battle if the game restarts while using other apps on your phone.

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)