Re: Help! Curser disappears...

by MrsSweetpants

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [XB1/PS4] Cursor disappeared

★★★ Newbie

I started having this issue last night myself for the 1st time ever.  I would hold down the R3 (I play on PS4) thumbstick a couple of times and it would help; if that didn't work, I would press the R1 and R2 buttons & it would come back.  

Message 81 of 116 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today I had this problem, after much frustration I decided to shut done my game console down completely I've turned it back on and reopen the game and the cursor reappeared. So try this it worked for me. 

Message 82 of 116 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me after making my sim take a selfie. Hold the right joystick until you turn to a different camera view (from your own sim eyes) and repeat again to turn back. That worked for me.

Message 83 of 116 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@plainjain_13 How do you go in first person view?
Message 84 of 116 (1,194 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@btrullenques I just had the cursor glitch coming back out of using the camera mode with photography. I tried going into build mode. I tried going back into the neighborhood view. Neither worked but then I was like maybe first person view cause I know it changes the cursor. Bam it worked! Great thinking! Thank you Standard smile
Message 85 of 116 (1,176 Views)

Re: Missing cursor

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem, tried everything, thought i had to start over.

But when i went in and out of first person mode my cursor reappeared Standard smile)

Message 86 of 116 (1,150 Views)

★ Novice
@chelly0928 Thank you
Message 87 of 116 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This legit just fixed it for me... Thank you so much!!

Message 88 of 116 (1,114 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@Anniiimal Yep! Me too!
Message 89 of 116 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I know this can be frustrating for many of the console users out there but personally I'm ecstatic about the console port with the addition of the amount of dlc they've added. The customer support field could be better though, I agree. But if anyone wants a fix to this issue, try my method. Hold your right stick on either console to initiate first person mode, hold it again to return to the overview and your mouse icon should return.

Hope this helps!Party hat

Message 90 of 116 (1,061 Views)