Camera makes cursor go away.

by jdudley45

Original Post

Re: Help! Curser disappears...

★★★ Newbie

Had this same issue was getting pissed cause I literally just started game play and my character almost missed work over this but found if you switch to Free Cam and then hit B it brings back the cursor at least it did for me. Hope this helps. 

Message 71 of 116 (902 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [XB1/PS4] Cursor disappeared

★★ Novice

If anyone is still having this issue I was too! BUT FOUND A FIX! I found this works every time. If the cursor disappears and it doesn’t come back after pressing the pad (ps4) go into first person mode (hold down right stick) and then come out of it and the cursor shows up every time !! It kept disappearing whenever I would go into photo mode and didnt catch on until recently. Hope this helps!! 

Message 72 of 116 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem too. Except I quit the game and then tried seeing if it would come back, it did but then again disappeared 

Message 73 of 116 (892 Views)

Camera makes cursor go away.

★ Novice

For the last FEW MONTHS if you use the camera, the cursor disappears and you have to clear the cache in order to continue playing. This is unacceptable. Please fix it. 

Message 74 of 116 (804 Views)

Re: Camera makes cursor go away.

Hero
@jdudley45 Is this for console or PC/Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 116 (798 Views)

★ Novice

I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!! [PS4]

If you ever come across with this issue again, simply go into First Person Mode (Press and hold the R3 stick) and click something random then press and hold the R3 stick to get out of the First Person mode, the cursor should reappear again. Hope it works for all! Happy Simings!

Message 76 of 116 (868 Views)

Camera’s causing cursor to disappear.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

So has anyone had the issue of using one of the cameras you buy in the sort?  
Whenever I take a photo when I click back out my cursor is gone!  
I thought it was b/c I didn’t have high enough photography skill or something b/c I was using the one you get when you get to lvl 10 Conservation career.  

Alas, it’s doing it on the crystal clear camera too.  Funny thing is it’s not disappearing when you take a pic from your phone.  I’d rather use one of the other cameras b/c they have zoom abilities, but it gets rather annoying when you take the pics you want but have to save game, close the game out and restart it! 😝

Then sit through 10min of a load screen.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

If anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated! 

Thanks! 

Message 77 of 116 (888 Views)

Re: Camera’s causing cursor to disappear.

Hero (Retired)

@lilmissunshine01  This is a known bug. You can simply press and hold the right stick to go into first person and then press and hold the stick to exit first person mode and your cursor will reappear. 

Message 78 of 116 (869 Views)

Re: Camera’s causing cursor to disappear.

Hero
@lilmissunshine01 I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 116 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrictnishiasassy
*Solved*
Im sure this reply is late but I had this problem and figured out how to fix it. Im on XB1 but im sure it will work on PS4. If you hold down your right thumb stick you go into first person mode. Hold it again to get out and the cursor should be back. Worked for me. December 6th, 2019- Vexinglotus941
Message 80 of 116 (845 Views)