Re: Help! Curser disappears...

by thtbtchevol

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [XB1/PS4] Cursor disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Currently. The only thing that seems to work to make the cursor reappear is by going into first person mode and getting out. Its worked every time so far. The way you can go into first person is by holding on the right joystick for a bit. Afterwards, do it again to get out of first person and you'll be solid.

Message 61 of 116 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's the same for me. A sim needed to take a picture to up her photography skill and my cursor is gone, making the game impossible to play. I've tried switching games, restarting, taking a picture again, everything I can think of to no avail.

Message 62 of 116 (994 Views)

★★ Novice

THIS WORKED (for me)

When your cursor disappears look in the upper righthand side and click the "Free Cam" (little video camera) button.

It may take a minute to click it without the cursor and if you have trouble here's how to do it:

Push diagonally up and to the right with the L3 joystick to get to the upper right corner. Then, slowly move L3 to the left and down just a hair until the Free Cam button highlights and click.

Once you're in free cam mode hit the circle button to get back to regular mode and voila! 

Its worked for me 3 times now Standard smile

Message 63 of 116 (982 Views)

Re: Sims missing arrow cursor after taking photographs

★★★ Newbie

it's work for me. Thanks. You my Angel.

Message 64 of 116 (959 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem on XB1! I’ve noticed it disappearing after I use the camera from the Maraccino stuff pack 

Message 65 of 116 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@3blindmice3 it appeared back after I went to Free Cam in the top right corner. Spun around a couple times and backed out of it. Just happened today 11/25/19
Message 66 of 116 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I started having this issue today at first I thought maybe it was my save game went to a different one to play and same issue no curser

Message 67 of 116 (927 Views)

★ Guide

I had this problem a lot for a while, until someone mentioned that fix to me. It's a perfect way to get your cursor back and takes only seconds. :D

Message 68 of 116 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I've never had any issues with the Sims 4 on PS4, I've just downloaded seasons exp pack and my cursor disappears randomly and I have to restart to get it back (whole system restart). 

It's like it's disappeared. I've tried switching between menu's using the press pad but that doesn't work. When I move the invisible cursor the screen still reacts as it it's there. Also, if I hover over a SIM the white line still appears around the Sim, just no cursor to be seen.

Shame, it's really ruining the fun.

😣

Message 69 of 116 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrictnishiasassy I was mad when this happened to me, nothing worked except I went to Free Cam and moved around. Came back out, and there was the d*** cursor.
Message 70 of 116 (844 Views)