Re: Help! Curser disappears...

by mystikstorm29

Original Post

★ Novice

Thank you! I’ve been force closing the game and reloading. It’s been a pain. This worked like a charm! 

Message 40 of 116 (1,216 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Anniiimal Same with me! For the fashion career !
Message 41 of 116 (1,180 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I literally just recently downloaded sims vampires today and that is when i began experiencing this problem on my xbox!! Never happened before and i have been playing the game for almost a year. I have to save the game and restart my whole darn console to get it back.

Message 42 of 116 (1,171 Views)

Re: My Cursor disappeared

Hero
@NishiaSassy Moving this to console issues. Hopefully someone on Xbox can assist you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 116 (1,172 Views)

Re: My Cursor disappeared

Hero (Retired)

@NishiaSassy  There's a whole thread here dedicated to your issue. Hopefully you find something that helps in that thread, as others have.

Message 45 of 116 (1,156 Views)

Re: Missing cursor

★★★★★ Newbie

‼️TO EVERYONE WITH THIS ISSUE‼️ my cursor also disappeared ,on my XBOX one, but I could still click on things. So, I decided to just click around to see if anything would work. I DID FIND A SOLUTION. If you go to the upper right corner you will see FREE CAM. Click on that. when on the Free Cam, click B. That will exit you out of Free Cam and BAM! your cursor is back. I hoped this helped some of you!!

Message 46 of 116 (1,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I did some merging and moving this to bugs

Please click me too again even if you already did on the unmerged thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 116 (1,127 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Cursor disappeared

★★★ Newbie

When this happens to me I take a photo and after I’m done the arrow comes back. Sometimes I have to do it twice. 

Message 48 of 116 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@wizzy659 Thank you for your solution. I came here looking for a way to get my cursor back and your solution worked for me. Again thanks
Message 49 of 116 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup, I used my camera and then I lost my cursor. 

Message 50 of 116 (1,062 Views)