Re: Help! Curser disappears...

by mdwallis

Original Post

★ Guide

I can't believe I'm starting to have the same problem that people had years ago.

Can we get some resolution to this please?

Message 10 of 116 (8,580 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also getting this problem since the newest update, makes the game completely unplayable :/

Message 11 of 116 (6,219 Views)

Re: Missing cursor

★★★★ Novice

Yes, I verbatim have the same exact issue! I've played ps4 Sims 4 since July and never encountered this issue!

Message 12 of 116 (6,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's 2019 and this is still happening on the console version of Sims 4. What's the deal? Is this going to remain unsolved? Don't know if this is happening because of the most recent update but I never had any problems until I updated... I'm having to restart the whole game. Not even going to the main menu works, but having to close the application and restart the game is the only solution and a temporary solution since it happens again in a few minutes.

Message 13 of 116 (6,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem now on xbox one. This has never happened to me before i hope somebody finds a solution 😖😖😖

Message 14 of 116 (6,142 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here...twice today had to restart Xbox due to this problem.

Message 15 of 116 (6,033 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also noticed this problem on PS4 since the last update. It has happened on two occasions and both were when my sims were photographing. When I leave photo mode there is no cursor. The only thing that helps is to restart the entire game. 

Message 16 of 116 (6,018 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I just tried going into first person view then going back to the regular camera it came back! 

Message 17 of 116 (20,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem today. I found that it was because I was using a camera or using the cellphone for pictures. Hope this helps. 

Message 18 of 116 (5,987 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just tried going into first person view then going back to the regular camera it came back!
Message 19 of 116 (5,972 Views)