Original Post

Accepted Solution

[WORKAROUND] [XB1] [GF] No gigs/auditions for silverscreen icon

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP08:1.assets.live-sp08.67
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything up to date, except bowling night.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I had my 5 star celeb and silverscreen icon sim look for new gig, but the tab is blank.
What do you expect to see? Gigs to show up
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Since I am having lots of problems with my game (saving, saves disappearing, black photographs and animals), I started a new game but with sims from my previous game.

Both of them are 5 star celebs and actors, one of them is a silverscreen icon, when I had him check for gigs/auditions the tab is completely blank, the other is a lever 2 or 3 actress and for her it worked fine.

I had him change agencies, quit his job and go back to it, none of it did anything.

Message 1 of 6 (636 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [XB1] [GF] No gigs/auditions for silverscreen icon

Hero
Did you try every single agency ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Did you try every single agency ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Did you try looking at the job panel (on the phone) and seeing if there's a cancel gig option? Other people have seen this kind of thing happen when they had a gig, switched households and missed it and the game thinks they still have an active gig even though it's long expired ages ago.

Message 3 of 6 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks, works for me. I had this problem from weeks and now i could resolve it ^^

Message 4 of 6 (588 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrictthanx, I had only tried one, now I tried another and it worked.

@simvasion  yes I did cancel the gig, I already had that problem before and figured it out, this one was different, but thanx.

Message 5 of 6 (579 Views)

Hero
Glad that worked.

Still a bug though that's also happening on PC.

Thanks for the report :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (575 Views)