[WORKAROUND] Hairline cracks on face and clothing (Nvidia)

by TrainerKenta

Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 Create a Sim bug Facial Lines

Hero

Thanks

Added under graphical issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 95 (4,647 Views)

Lines on forhead and other places on sims?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

My sims in CAS have these lines on their forhead and upper lips and sometimes other places like the graphic lines were unfinished or are coming through the sim. I figured it would go away once I went into the actual game but they still appear, they get extremely annoing and in the way of my gameplay, please help if at all possible!

Message 12 of 95 (4,631 Views)

Re: Lines on forhead and other places on sims?

Hero

@cbeavers33 Merged your post.

Try disabling edge smoothing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 95 (4,619 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED!! :D :D :D

Message 14 of 95 (4,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

update from over a year later: I was about to post a link to a tutorial in here because i remebered people in here were still looking for a fix, but it looks like boss0800 already posted it sdkgkf

Message 15 of 95 (4,581 Views)

Weird lines on my sims

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

//a

Message 16 of 95 (4,580 Views)

Re: Weird lines on my sims

Hero

@IVANOSIMS

Could you give us some basic specs about your computer ? What graphics card do you have ? What processor ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 95 (4,555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Processor: Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20GHz

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 840m

Message 18 of 95 (4,547 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just bought a brand new computer today, GTX 980 4GB with 16GB of Ram and a Intel Core i7-5820k @ 3.3GHz (which is overkill for The Sims 4) and I still have those lines. I think the reason is The Sims team needs to look into this. Maybe they can tell us if it's a bug, or if it's something out of their control and can't be fixed. It appears like AMD cards don't have this issue. 

Message 19 of 95 (4,536 Views)

Hero

Thanks for all the info

It's on the list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 95 (4,515 Views)