Issue with saving onto the gallery

by emjae19

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 gallery not saving anything

[ Edited ]
Hero

You're not the only one having issues.

If you can save to the gallery now, can you try the following

• Save your Sim to your library from the game. It will probably be marked as containing cc
  • Close your game and start a new one
  • Load the Sim from the library
  • Reupload through CAS again.

Does it still show as containing custom content when you do it that way ?

If above solution doesn't help, please try this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-Sims-uploaded-to-the-gallery-wrongly-marked-as-modd...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 158 (10,072 Views)

Issue with saving onto the gallery

★★★★★ Newbie
When I try to save a household to the gallery from CAS (I created them) it says I've used Custom Content or Modded Content. I don't have any CC or mods in my game and I have them disabled. I don't understand what's going on. Can anyone help me please?
Message 12 of 158 (2,171 Views)

Re: Issue with saving onto the gallery

Hero

This seems to be a current issue.

Did you start a new game, create the Sim and then upload or go through an existing game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 158 (2,164 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah it worked however prob still remain in game as in it need to disappear in my save game so they keep their friend ships, romances u get the point so now there needs to be a loop whole for that so it not like starting a new game
Message 14 of 158 (2,206 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Is there a way u know so i can resolve it in game
Message 15 of 158 (2,203 Views)

Hero

I have troubles understanding you as you don't use any dots in your sentences and english is not my mother tongue but this is just so you can save your Sims to the gallery not showing as modded. You can leave them like they are in the game.

It will not affect your gameplay.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 158 (2,199 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Well yes i can leave them as that but im still wondering if theres a way to change it back to normal and yes im typing text speak so im not using periods but yes i can save them now but i would like to know a way to get ride of cc even in the game without have to replace the sims and get ride of thete relationships money etc.
Message 17 of 158 (2,195 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I mean this is a bug in the coding so im sure it will get fixed
Message 18 of 158 (2,194 Views)

Hero

You should not have any cc in your game. They are wrongly flagged, that's all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 158 (2,191 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes i know its a bug/glitch in the new update like tge spicy food glitch it makes me angry that 4 EA employees couldnt figure it out im talking to a manager tomorrow i wasted 3-4 hours trying to get it fixed to learn it was simple they couldnt even say if it was a bug it would nice if they compensated me for their lack of understanding and lack of help along with wasting my time but thx for the help
Message 20 of 158 (2,188 Views)