Re: SIM reported as having CC

by NennaRC

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 gallery not saving anything

Hero
@MadameNordica Did you delete the localthumbcache and make sure the Sim got stripped of everything?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 131 of 158 (690 Views)

SIM reported as having CC

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Sim using NO custom content and upload it to the gallery.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim is reported as having Custom Content.
What do you expect to see? No Packs were used
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When I create a new Sim, I usually Max out their skills and upload them to the gallery. I check the Sim before I begin maxxing out the Sim to be sure I have not left any CC. When everything is perfect, I max out the skills and return to CAS to upload to gallery. It is reported as having Custom Content. There is NO Custom Content used. Please fix.

Message 132 of 158 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mysticfairy1 Do you have cc in your mods folder or do you also have issues when you have an empty mods folder ?

Merging your post with the main thread on this.

I tried downloading and reuploading one of your cc Sims to my library and they are cc free that way.

Do you have issues if you don't use a custom pose picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 133 of 158 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried moving my Mods folder to my desktop so it was empty in my game folder. Still had the issue. Weird thing is, it's not every single Sim I do. It's about 75%. I can also just use no pose and it will do the same thing. I can do a no skilled Sim and it will do the same thing. That's why I wondered if it was just me or if others had that problem. When I put out, NOCC, I'm being honest. There is NOCC used on my creations.

Thank you for your reply!!

Message 134 of 158 (650 Views)

Hero
@mysticfairy1 Have you tried making a fresh folder, then download your Sim and reupload ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 135 of 158 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I also get this cc marking in the gallery when I use a custom pose picture although there is no custom content apart from the gallery picture. Is there a workaround for this or is this the end for custom pictures in the gallery? If so, I think there needs to be a pose function in the gallery itself to make up for this. Currently I can't upload anything with custom gallery pics as I get this wrench cc marking on it. I don't use any custom content whatsoever.

Message 136 of 158 (610 Views)

Hero
@NennaRC I still see custom poses showing in the gallery as not cc but yours all have a background ? Any mod that does account for that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 137 of 158 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I'm seeing this as well, and I have no CC at all.

What I found was the very same household that was previously saved as having no modded content immediately got marked as having modded content just by saving them to my library after they have had children, or by adopting a pet.

In my game, somehow having children or pets is being seen by the library as mods. And I'm not even uploading to the gallery, this is just to my own library.

Again, I am running absolutely no CC. The modded tag just happens simply by adding a pet or children to household.

In another instance I tried saving a family to my library that the game had generated and automatically moved in to a lot. The game then marked this family as modded! The game generated it, I hadn't even played them. So how is that happening?

In that instance, I had to delete every single member of that household and generate new ones that had not stepped into game at all for the game to remove the modded tag.

Again, I have no CC at all and have none of these "special poses" or anything like that.

Message 138 of 158 (480 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @khitteh 

Is there anything in your \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\ folder (other than Resource.cfg)?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 139 of 158 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well!

However, when I delete a child & animal, the "modded" option is suddenly unchecked. I have no idea how to go about it, as I've removed all mods & cc, and even turned off the option to allow mods & cc in-game in the options menu. they're still viewed as "modded".

Message 140 of 158 (395 Views)