[WORKAROUND] Sim stays nude after ...

by konekosama

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sim returns from rocketship mission naked

★★★ Apprentice
I recently found the same problem. My sim returns from space and his dignity is compromised(naked sim with blur on sim dignity). Other close by sims react with shock. I tried sending my sim to shower or back on another space mission to reset them to have his clothes on his person. Hope this gets immediate attention by game design.
Message 31 of 41 (3,397 Views)

Sim without clothes after massage?!.

★★★ Apprentice
My female sim was without clothes after a massage at spa. She got up without a bathrobe on. I have no mods installed only base game , outdoor retreat , spa day and get to work. Please note I a having the same problem with traveling to space when using the space rocket and sim returns and exits rocket without clothes on?. Please can the designer' s of this game fix this in a patch. Only sim taking a shower seems to fix this or reset cheat as explained on sims 4 forum.
Message 32 of 41 (3,397 Views)

Re: Sim without clothes after massage?!.

Hero

@ANTONJPSTER 

I merged all the Nude After .. threads.

I would say they are all related

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 41 (3,390 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Sim stays nude after ...

★★★ Newbie

I just recently purchased Sims4 and found a glitch with a visiting sim that would get out of bed and walk around the house nude. I have the Holiday Celebration pack downloaded but have not used anything from it yet.

Message 34 of 41 (3,348 Views)

Hero

Someone else reported this was happening to them if the visiting Sim stayed longer than a day.

Can't find the report atm.

Did yours also stay longer than a day ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 41 (3,331 Views)

Nude sims D:

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello simmers community come to report large and bug times distracting, this happens when I send my sim to explore space and when she returns there is a 40 %-55 % chance that this naked ( Although it has censorship pixels ) and fix what I do is give and click to change outfit and I hope to settle it is very times distracting D:

Message 36 of 41 (3,268 Views)

★ Novice

I had this problem too after my sim went in a rocket ship but other sims were reacting like he was naked. When I tried to change him back into his everyday clothes, he would stay in them briefly but every time I got him to do something (e.g. getting food out of the fridge) he would go back to nude.

Message 37 of 41 (3,229 Views)

Hero

Can you have him take a shower and see what happens then ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 41 (3,225 Views)

★★★ Guide

My sims are staying naked every time they shower in the rain.

Message 39 of 41 (2,576 Views)

★★ Guide

My sim also stayed naked after showing in the rain, and stayed naked around her kids with no reaction. I think the ability to be naked around kids started when I installed Discover University. 

Message 40 of 41 (2,384 Views)