Re: Unintentional streaking

by jackrusselltime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[WORKAROUND] Sim stays nude after ...

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've had a sim get out of the shower and not get dressed (multiple times), he'll just walk around the house and yard in all his naked, pixelated glory.  No sims react like he's naked though.

EDIT (crin):

Next to staying nude after showering, they also have been spotted nude after the following interactions

• Jogging
  • Traveling to space with the Rocket
  • Massage
Message 1 of 41 (8,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

This seems to still happening but you can just switch them to their everyday cloth.

Marking this as workaround.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 27 of 41 (8,348 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 41 (8,050 Views)

Ummm, help?

★★ Novice

Okay so my sim got out the bath and didn't seem to want to get back into clothes, so at the moment she's just walking around... naked. She is insane so is this kind of typical behaviour of an insane sim? Or is it a glitch?  

Message 3 of 41 (8,054 Views)

Re: Ummm, help?

Hero

@GinaTheWhovian Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 41 (8,043 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Cassandra Goth has turned into a nudist since the latest patch, attending her mom's dinner parties and hanging out with her little brother in the nude. Very inappropriate.
Message 5 of 41 (8,029 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had the same (or possibly a related) bug, so I'm posting my experience here to see if it helps. Often, when my sims try to change clothing, they will stay with their previous clothing (which might make them walk around naked), but after a minute or so, they will swap clothing to the set they were supposed to originally. the actual clothing swap seems to happen after the swapping animation. So to me, it looks like the swapping of the clothing is not happening at the right time, but may indeed still happen at some point later on. I hope this helps. (I also think that the issue of sims showering with clothes on is related to this bug, so I'm posting this there too.)

Message 6 of 41 (7,961 Views)

Hero

@konekosama Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 41 (7,913 Views)

[FEEDBACK] Nude after Jogging

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

After Basements patch: My sims return home nunde after a jog. It only happens if I send them out directly after a shower. They will come out of the shower, change to their normal clothes, go outside, change to their workout clothes, go for a jog, and return home to change into nothing. They'll stay nude until they either go to work, school, or I change them into their normal clothes.

Message 8 of 41 (8,190 Views)

Re: Nude after Jogging and unable to write long routines

Hero

Any custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 41 (8,185 Views)

Re: Nude after Jogging and unable to write long routines

★★ Novice

My sim hasnt tried to write jokes so I'm not sure about that but he is nude walking around the neighborhood after a jog

Message 10 of 41 (8,183 Views)