[WORKAROUND] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

by LadyRenira

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I moved my sim to another neighbourhhood, saved before the welcome wagon triggered and it took around 4 tries with the fruitcake before she finally cleared the bad reaction to all food.

Message 61 of 129 (1,468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I started a new game today.  Made a new sim. (Not one from the gallery)  Moved her in.  Welcome Wagon came... and she did eat fruit cake.  (I didn't know about this glitch)  .. now she's disgusted by everything she eats.  :/  So yah.  This bug is still in full effect, it is NOT fixed.  :{

Message 62 of 129 (1,416 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I haven't been able to duplicate this myself at all and I've tried many times.

I really don't know why some Sims still seem affected.

What kind of traits does your Sim have ?

EDIT: Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves, upload to mediafire or dropbox and PM me the link.

@WizardOfRoz

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 129 (1,412 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My sims have also started experiencing this bug. I had my level 10 chef sim cook an "excellent" meal with fresh ingredients. A few bites into the meal, and everyone in the household started making that "yeeeugggh" sound along with the disgusted face. At first I thought it was just a fluke, but it's happening to almost every meal my sim cooks.
Message 64 of 129 (1,403 Views)

Hero

Is this a new Sim or downloaded from the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 129 (1,401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It happens with either one.

Message 66 of 129 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Gosh darn. I hope they are still looking to fix it and not moved on from it .... the EA Sim "fixer up" people.

Message 67 of 129 (1,388 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We're looking into this, but if anyone has a save file they can share it would be immensely helpful, thank you so much!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 68 of 129 (1,377 Views)

Re: [RE-OPENED] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

★★ Novice

I had the exact same problem and i think i have a solution (that worked for me) After my sim ate the fruitcake and got grossed out, i had her eat something cooked via the fridge, and it didnt work.  then afterwards i had the idea to make my own fruitcake with the gourmet cooking skill.  After i made it, i had her eat a full slice of fruit cake and then after that i had her eat another meal made via the fridge, and it worked.  i didnt have the problem anymore so i hope this helps.

Message 69 of 129 (1,359 Views)

Re: [RE-OPENED] Sim grossed out while eating good food?

★★★★★ Novice

thanks, will try this

Message 70 of 129 (1,328 Views)